Expired

Anyone got a KFC receipt ?

Found 17th Mar
Hay basically going to kfc today and I checked my app to find I’m 1 chicken point away for £5 off, if you have a receipt and you spent over £3 if I could please have your receipt number and day of purchase I can enter it into the app and claim a point thus getting to my £5 off lol
Thanks so much in advance if anyone is able to help out

Chris
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Bin dive.
Bin Dipper
I personally check the bins when they throw them out

I find tons of receipts
I nibble on the chicken bones (people usually leave tons of skin and meat)
I go in the next day and eat like a king

Every few days they throw away a gallon of gravy so I take that and use it for meals (it makes everything delicious)
Edited by: "Norseg" 17th Mar
Norseg10 m ago

I personally check the bins when they throw them outI find tons of …I personally check the bins when they throw them outI find tons of receipts I nibble on the chicken bones (people usually leave tons of skin and meat)I go in the next day and eat like a kingEvery few days they throw away a gallon of gravy so I take that and use it for meals (it makes everything delicious)

33458308-tn8GB.jpg
Get a banjo and sit outside KFC like a bum singing. Bound to make a few extra quid. Job done.
Haha this post is hilarious
Norseg49 m ago

I personally check the bins when they throw them outI find tons of …I personally check the bins when they throw them outI find tons of receipts I nibble on the chicken bones (people usually leave tons of skin and meat)I go in the next day and eat like a kingEvery few days they throw away a gallon of gravy so I take that and use it for meals (it makes everything delicious)

So have you lost weight over the last coupe of weeks?
OP. I only ever recall you asking for other posters codes etc...
Did someone say chicken 🍗
Gollywood44 m ago

OP has been found out. Tut tut
Original Poster
Gollywood3 h, 4 m ago

If your attempting to have a go at me ye need to grow up mate, I use this site as I’m a student and low on cash 24/7. If I see a deal worth posting I will but haven’t so get a grip
Original Poster
andy1861862 h, 20 m ago

OP has been found out. Tut tut

You calm doon aswell fs. Embarrassing man
Edited by: "Skalleyssed" 17th Mar
Skalleyssed1 h, 23 m ago

If your attempting to have a go at me ye need to grow up mate, I use this …If your attempting to have a go at me ye need to grow up mate, I use this site as I’m a student and low on cash 24/7. If I see a deal worth posting I will but haven’t so get a grip

A 23 year old student? No additional comment because it’ll get taken down by a mod
Skalleyssed1 h, 41 m ago

You calm doon aswell fs. Embarrassing man

The only person embarrassing themselves here is the person begging for a receipt. Seriously
Chris takes the p***. All you ever want is a free code. How embarrassing.
I've got a receipt. Is it too late or do you still want it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants