Groups

ANYONE GOT A LUNCHEON VOUCHER

Banned
    Anyone got the accor luncheon voucher that can give me the phone number printed on it (inside cover i think) Please dont tell me too google, need to check the phone number on the vouchers to the phone number i have just called

oops soz, caps lock - lol

13 Comments

Found this - any good??

New sales enquiries:
    0845 330 4411

Customer service helpdesk:
    0800 247 1233

Original Poster Banned

I was told in january to return two £4 booklets because they had gone out of date and as long as received by 31-01-09 they would reissue two new ones, just phoned the above 0800 number to be told they dont do this, i have proof of delivery with a signature, but would like to know if phone number on booklet is the 0800 one, same one i just phoned to be told they dont do this

I know its only £8 but why should they be £8 better off

Im sorry - dont have booklets...got it off their site

Original Poster Banned

vengod;4531036

Im sorry - dont have booklets...got it off their site

pmsl i managed that bit myself, i know, i know, i know your impressed aint ay:santa:

Is it the ones you get from pinecone?

Original Poster Banned

rose_cat_jr;4531137

Is it the ones you get from pinecone?

yes it is :thumbsup:

0845 3304433 (just found some)

Original Poster Banned

rose_cat_jr;4531154

0845 3304433 (just found some)

thank you, i thought the numer i rang in jan was an 0845 number, this person today said they will ring me back, but aint holding me breath, what a flippin con

Original Poster Banned

DLM;4531176

Can you not email … Can you not email them:-http://www.luncheonvouchers.co.uk/ContactUs/Pages/default.aspx

because i want to try and end up in the same department that i phoned in january, as they are now saying i shouldnt have been told this

Banned

sassie;4531226

because i want to try and end up in the same department that i phoned in … because i want to try and end up in the same department that i phoned in january, as they are now saying i shouldnt have been told this

Ok, good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;4531236

Ok, good luck :thumbsup:

think i will need it, never thought to take the womens name down when i rang

sassie;4531181

thank you, i thought the numer i rang in jan was an 0845 number, this … thank you, i thought the numer i rang in jan was an 0845 number, this person today said they will ring me back, but aint holding me breath, what a flippin con

You are welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions