anyone got a mazda 6 & know how to open the petrol cap?!?

Found 5th Jan 2009
erm - thats it really - stupid question I know but I can't find the buttonswitchleaverwhatever.

Cheers,
worto.
Community Updates
20 Comments
Check on the floor at the drivers door
My mates dad has a Mazda MX5.

My mates and I rip it out of him.

Hope that helps.

google.co.uk/sea…ta=

????????????
R.T.F.M

[COLOR="White"]Please...[/COLOR]
The JFK;3958912

My mates dad has a Mazda MX5.My mates and I rip it out of him.Hope that … My mates dad has a Mazda MX5.My mates and I rip it out of him.Hope that helps.http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=mazda+6+petrol+cap&btnG=Google+Search&meta=????????????

What sort of BMX do you ride:whistling:
What are they like to drive?

Due for a new company car next year and one of these is on the list...
crowbar
it the latest eco-friendly car. It runs on hot air!
Train Driver;3958961

I used to ride this, gave it up though as I had to keep replacing expensive parts on it:x

http://www.lumor.co.uk/DSC01219.JPG
erm....thanks for the 1 useful reply I got! I'll check on the floor by the driver door.

& I did read the f'ing manual but the picture could be from the inside of a spacecraft as far as I can tell!

Surprisingly very nice to drive actually - I think it only has about 10 miles left in it though & I've gotta goto London tomorrow!

Cheers,
worto.
that bmx is a piece of ****
Train Driver;3958961

I haven't had a BMX for about 9 years. It was a blue one.

I'm flexing the Ford Focus now.
worto03;3959252

erm....thanks for the 1 useful reply I got! Cheers,worto.

your welcome
lol - dunno about the bmx but thanks thedish thats exactly where the little swine was!! What a stupid place to put it!

All good now - time for a beer

Cheers,
worto.
The JFK;3959307

I haven't had a BMX for about 9 years. It was a blue one.I'm flexing the … I haven't had a BMX for about 9 years. It was a blue one.I'm flexing the Ford Focus now.

At 17? I'm assuming that's the one the AA come and pick you up in then :thumbsup:
erm wow looooooooooooool

u wudnt think to read the manual and hukd is a better option for u
AberBargoed;3959335

At 17? I'm assuming that's the one the AA come and pick you up in then … At 17? I'm assuming that's the one the AA come and pick you up in then :thumbsup:

Nah. I am flexing my own Ford Focus. It's silver. 8-)
The JFK;3959504

Nah. I am flexing my own Ford Focus. It's silver. 8-)

Pic? Obviously one without Mum or Dad at the wheel....
AberBargoed;3959580

Pic? Obviously one without Mum or Dad at the wheel....

Yeah I'll take one sometime this week.

(You don't need to hate me because I have a better car than you and I am 17 though)

(no hate, serious)
The JFK;3959612

Yeah I'll take one sometime this week.(You don't need to hate me because … Yeah I'll take one sometime this week.(You don't need to hate me because I have a better car than you and I am 17 though)(no hate, serious)

Tell you what, you get a couple of yours (no single google image) - and prove it's yours and I'll do the same with mine. Alright?
si_dawg;3959298

that bmx is a piece of ****

why is it ? :cry: it was Diamondbacks top model at the time, I had the Joker before that one but snapped the frame in Brussels so Diamondback sent me the Fester as a replacement.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants