Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone got a netflix uhd share going?

Posted 16th Oct
Is anyone interested in renting a spare Netflix uhd screen?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Also looking to join a share if any are left?

Details on how much and how often payment is please.
Edited by: "MrsMeguy" 16th Oct
Me too. Maybe if there a few more, we could set our own one up?
Just go the Turkey VPN option. I get UHD for for about £5.85 a month.
Don't really want to bother with the turkey vpn option.
I dont mind joining UHD one shared... let me know
I am thinking of setting one up,with 2 slots available, what would people be willing to pay for the year?
dave.hughes18/10/2019 22:51

I am thinking of setting one up,with 2 slots available, what would people …I am thinking of setting one up,with 2 slots available, what would people be willing to pay for the year?

£3 each so equal payments. You cant profit.
I am looking for a slot as well
Please count me in if haven’t already set up.
just doing the 30 day trial, then will set it up, £50 for the year.
dave.hughes21/10/2019 20:21

Would you mind breaking that down for us please i.e the annual cost for a 12 month subscription and how many people would be using yor Netflix account?
dave.hughes21/10/2019 20:21

4 users = £144 so £36 each for the year but I'd be surprised if anyone will be prepared to send £36 to a stranger

Best do it on a 3 month payment so £9 each for 3 months
chocci21/10/2019 20:59

4 users = £144 so £36 each for the year but I'd be surprised if anyone w …4 users = £144 so £36 each for the year but I'd be surprised if anyone will be prepared to send £36 to a strangerBest do it on a 3 month payment so £9 each for 3 months

3 people already interested
dave.hughes21/10/2019 21:13

This confuses me @dave.hughes The Netflix monthly cost would be £11.99 pm x 12 = £143.88. Divide that by 4 i.e the 3 interested people and yourself = £35.97 i.e you shouldn't be charging more than £35.97, so that's why I asked for a breakdown of how you arrived at £50 per person.
dave.hughes21/10/2019 21:13

Yeah. £9 per quarter or £36 a year (if they're dumb enough to pay that much up front)
andywedge21/10/2019 21:51

This confuses me @dave.hughes The Netflix monthly cost would be £11.99 pm …This confuses me @dave.hughes The Netflix monthly cost would be £11.99 pm x 12 = £143.88. Divide that by 4 i.e the 3 interested people and yourself = £35.97 i.e you shouldn't be charging more than £35.97, so that's why I asked for a breakdown of how you arrived at £50 per person.

I'm having 2, 2 for grabs, basic package in sd £5.99 x 12= £71.88, my package for uhd £50, £21.88 saving.
@dave.hughes Sorry, but you are going to have to explain that again. My understanding of what you have written is you are creating two Netflix accounts. One for yourself, where you watch in SD and you pay £5.99 a month. Then you create another where you can watch in UHD and you want to charge £50 per year to anyone joining you in this group of 4? How are they saving £21.88 when 4 x £11.99 is £143.88 and therefore £35.97 pp. You cannot create a second Netflix account for the purpose of earning money.
Below are the current Netflix UK subscription costs.
  • £5.99 per month The cheapest membership allows subscribers to watch on one device at a time in standard definition
  • £8.99 per month Standard subscription – Viewers can watch in HD and on two devices at a time.
  • £11.99 a month Premium subscription – Viewers can watch in Ultra HD where available, on four devices at a time.
@dave.hughes as you haven't responded and as it stands, based on the current Netflix charges it does appear you are looking to make a profit (which is strictly not allowed) I'm locking this thread up. In the meantime, please do not engage in any setting up of a Netflix account with members of the hotukdeals community.
If you can come back with an explanation as to how this isn't profiteering (via report function, not via PM to me) please do so and we can review and unlock the thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Discussions

Top Merchants