anyone got a next gracie wardrobe?

It's the instructions I'm after, I've ended up with one for a tenna (it's long story) but it has no instructions or fittings, if I can get hold of some instructions either scanned in or posted to me I can buy the fittings as they are standard apparently then build it & return the instructions to you.

It's this one

search.next.co.uk/sea…=v6

If not I've got to take it back for a refund which is great but then I still haev to buy another one so if I can swing getting one for a tenna I'll be very happy.

Thanks for any help,
worto.

2 Comments

Could you ring next and make up some story, I.e you have dismantled yours as you have moved house and in the process lost the fittings and instructions. Most companys are pretty good at this and may send you them for free or if not they may chage you a small fee.

mrspodington;4476700

Could you ring next and make up some story, I.e you have dismantled yours … Could you ring next and make up some story, I.e you have dismantled yours as you have moved house and in the process lost the fittings and instructions. Most companys are pretty good at this and may send you them for free or if not they may chage you a small fee.

+1 - good idea :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any advice on mobile networks.1114
    2. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
    3. Keter 6x4 shed.33
    4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22

See more discussions