Groups

Anyone got a Nokia 5800? Good case?

Can anyone recommend a good case that is nice?

I used to like the crystal ones but the one I put on my Viewty scratched the paint badly.

Not looking to pay millions of pounds either!

Thank youse

5 Comments

I have one of these on my phone

zagg.com/inv…php

Costs about £10-15 but is defo worth it, stops the phone/screen getting scratched

Original Poster

faevilangel;6207196

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22505$2.99

Thanks, have you got one of these? I am put of by the look of it

treble99;6207223

I have one of these on my phone … I have one of these on my phone http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/nokia-5800-xpressmusic-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.phpCosts about £10-15 but is defo worth it, stops the phone/screen getting scratched

This looks just like what I am after, please can you tell me more about it?
    It is hard like a crystal case or soft? Is it re-usable ad do I need to remove it to get to the memory card/take the battery off?
    Would it protect against damage if I dropped the phone?

Thank you

Mrs.Z;6207621

Thanks, have you got one of these? I am put of by the look of itThis … Thanks, have you got one of these? I am put of by the look of itThis looks just like what I am after, please can you tell me more about it?It is hard like a crystal case or soft? Is it re-usable ad do I need to remove it to get to the memory card/take the battery off?Would it protect against damage if I dropped the phone?Thank you

its like a protection film.
    u dont need to remove it to put ur mem card or battery
    it wudnt protect against drops.

Mrs.Z;6207621

This looks just like what I am after, please can you tell me more about … This looks just like what I am after, please can you tell me more about it?It is hard like a crystal case or soft? Is it re-usable ad do I need to remove it to get to the memory card/take the battery off?Would it protect against damage if I dropped the phone?Thank you

Its a soft plastic cover, you spray it with a special solution and "stick" it on the phone. Its covers the whole phone including battery. Its o.k taking the battery off but is a headache taking out the mem card. Once the cover is dry then you cant take it off easily, but theres usually no need to take it off.

It doesnt really protect the phone from damage such as dropping it but can stop it getting scratched etc.

HTH
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)57
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions