Anyone got a Nokia 6500 slide on three

6 replies
Found 27th Jun 2008
Just got ne of these phones on 3 and like the phone except for one "feature"

On my Parents "3" phones - Nokia 6288 there is a menu option to set the slide to end the current action / call when closed, but I cannot find this option on the 6500 slide.

Anyone know if this option is available on this phone?

Just that I am used to Samsung phones that end the call and return to the home screen when the slide is closed

TIA

EliTom

6 Comments

I got one and only thing the phone will do when you close the phone is end a call and thats it!! if you mesaging or whatever and close it it will not cancel it!!! :x

Original Poster

Naeem786;2405063

I got one and only thing the phone will do when you close the phone is … I got one and only thing the phone will do when you close the phone is end a call and thats it!! if you mesaging or whatever and close it it will not cancel it!!! :x

Mine does not end the call. That's all I really want it to do !

Anyone got any ideas?

Ta

Eliom

elitom;2405069

Mine does not end the call. That's all I really want it to do !Anyone got … Mine does not end the call. That's all I really want it to do !Anyone got any ideas?TaEliom

Right......

1.Menu
2. Settings
3. Call Settings
4. Slide Call Handling

Make Sure both (Open slide to answer and Close slide to end) are "On!!!

Original Poster

Naeem786;2405096

Right......1.Menu2. Settings3. Call Settings4. Slide Call HandlingMake … Right......1.Menu2. Settings3. Call Settings4. Slide Call HandlingMake Sure both (Open slide to answer and Close slide to end) are "On!!!

Bu$$er - why could I not find that:oops:

Thanks - rep left

EliTom

elitom;2405149

Bu$$er - why could I not find that:oops:Thanks - rep leftEliTom

No probs!!! :thumbsup:

Can I ask is anyone else having problems with there 6500 slide. Ive had mine since Feb on 3 network and it keeps reverting back to the default settings ie ringtone and wallpaper. Its been in for repair twice and the problem not been fixed. Its driving me mad.

I have spoke to consumer direct who advised me to put in writing that they are in breach of contract under the suply and provision on service act 1982. Ive just had a call from 3 and they have said im to send it back again for repain but cant cancel my contract. My rights are that I can due to them not fixing it in resonable time!

Anyone else had problems???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769462
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247626
    4. Cat Chat78760

See more discussions