Anyone got a number for CEX??

6 replies
Found 11th Dec 2009
I bought a couple of items for xmas from cex online and the order was sent be only one item was in the parcel and the wasnt there i left it a few days to see if it will arrive by itself but still nothing !

i have looked all over there website and all i can see is a contact email which i have used but my emails are being ignored

6 Comments

i found putting in a paypal claim sorted out my problems with cex, the order arrived two days after i set it in motion!

here you go, but they might not answer
01923 228828

I managed to find the above number after much searching but just got an automated message saying it would put you through to someone and then you just get another automated message! CEX clearly don't want to be contacted!

saayinla;7185140

here you go, but they might not answer01923 228828

Thats the Watford number which i believe are in charge of online orders :thumbsup:

Original Poster

CEX are a JOKE!!!! i can even get through on the phone all day

they should be on the worse company list

ViperKeith;7189596

CEX are a JOKE!!!! i can even get through on the phone all day they … CEX are a JOKE!!!! i can even get through on the phone all day they should be on the worse company list

They are a nightmare, any company that doesn't want to be contacted over the phone obvioulsy has problems!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide57
    2. Laptop help33
    3. Camera lens55
    4. Whey protien625

See more discussions