Groups

Anyone got a PSVR yet?

Had to cancel my pre order due to lack if funds, so I am now looking to buy in the New year.. I just want some honest opinions of anyone who had theirs delivered and has given it a good try out, is it just gimmicky or is it seriously worth the money which will get plenty of use.

12 Comments

My experience so far is mixed. Very comfortable, seems really well designed and the graphics are okay. Not quite as sharp as the Oculus, as to be expected though. My major issue is motion sickness, which the latest Oculus did not cause. I recommend you try one out first.

Original Poster

Thanks, I will try and test one out at a gaming shop before I buy, Been reading early reviews and they are mixed from been amazing to a bit of a let down... I was just a bit peeved knowing it was early pre order roll out time and I had to cancel mine..

i have only managed to play for 30 mins so far driveclub graphics are terrible but still seems ok i played demo of rez which really works as does eve valkarie thats all ive had time for so far. unfortunately drive club was only game i purchased doe!

Original Poster

I have been downloading all the VR demos from the playstore ready in advance.. have you downloaded the Kitchen demo? its meant to be real good, bit like resident evil but in VR

yup got everything that is free downloaded but not had a chance to look at anything else yet

now played wayward skies and rush of blood wow both fantastic. rush of blood made me jump out of my skin

Original Poster

garrafk

now played wayward skies and rush of blood wow both fantastic. rush of … now played wayward skies and rush of blood wow both fantastic. rush of blood made me jump out of my skin

​Thanks for the updates, your making me green with envy, lol... wish I could of kept to my pre order... can I ask a question, I have my PS4 in the bedroom, so I play it sitting on the bed, do you have to be standing, to use the PSVR?

sitting is better but you can do both

Original Poster

Thanks, that's great to hear, enjoy your PSVR experience, and hopefully it will take off and Sony and game developers will fully support it..

I own most games. Thumper and Wayward Skies are brilliant games that weren't even on my radar until I tried the demos.

Rush of blood is great for jump scares and making you feel like you're on an actual coaster.

Tracking is fine for the most part although the move controllers can be jittery.

best thing i have ever bought. such a fantastic experience. worth every penny highly recommended

Original Poster

garrafk

sitting is better but you can do both

​Yeah I will deffo get one, but with xmas coming up its harder to put money aside, but I am aiming get one early new year, stock should be easier to get hold of too, maybe looking at getting one second by then..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £1000 @ Capital FM1919
      2. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77
      4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag99

See more discussions