Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone got a Recaro young sport car seat??

Hi, Just wondered what people thought about them since there is nothing on the HUKD site as i can see but lots of britax evolva 123.
    Are they any good???
    Thanks

4 Comments

Banned

i love mine-well my sons. It looks so comfortable & is easy to strap in. Ive had all 3 stages of the recaro car seats & loved them all. Well recommended.

We have one for my daughter and we think its brilliant, looks and feels very sturdy/safe etc. Never had any problems at all and would reccomend it x

do not buy a britax i bought one for my son who learned how to open it at 18mths apparantly a common problem i am buying a ricaro as my nephew has one and its impossible for him to open it as we have tried him with it i would say for safety recaro wins britax hands down just wish i had bought one first

We got one for my son. I honestly do not think they are worth the money. The metal cross stress ave worked loose twice, the seat never appeared that comfortable and the straps constantly get twisted. I have since used a much cheaper seat that is much better. I think they area bit of a case of style over substance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3255
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions