Anyone got a recommendation

Posted 26th Jul 2020
I am wanting a men’s wallet with a long zipped part for coins (not the normal size )
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
deleted1451412
Interesting question. I only ever seem to have a trolley £1 coin and notes and most the time pay by contactless or usual credit card. Many years ago I used to carry a coin pouch (something my grandfather used to have) like this
Are you sure OP?

I can't stand carrying coins around since I started using contactless for everything (before covid).

I'm actually planning on buying a minimalist wallet that just carries cards/notes: amazon.co.uk/s?k…s_2

Do you currently use contactless?
Yes I do. But I also seem to have coins
PenguinsForAll26/07/2020 17:45

Are you sure OP?I can't stand carrying coins around since I started using …Are you sure OP?I can't stand carrying coins around since I started using contactless for everything (before covid).I'm actually planning on buying a minimalist wallet that just carries cards/notes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=minimalist+wallet&ref=nb_sb_noss_2Do you currently use contactless?

Just use this then...Can't get smaller.
41498823-Sgpjj.jpg
wayners26/07/2020 20:15

Just use this then...Can't get smaller. [Image]

Are you happy to see me or is that just a money clip in your pocket?
PenguinsForAll26/07/2020 17:45

Are you sure OP?I can't stand carrying coins around since I started using …Are you sure OP?I can't stand carrying coins around since I started using contactless for everything (before covid).I'm actually planning on buying a minimalist wallet that just carries cards/notes: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=minimalist+wallet&ref=nb_sb_noss_2Do you currently use contactless?

Second this don’t even have a wallet I just use Apple Pay can’t stand coins just another thing I’ll lose and more stuff to rattle around. Went to the USA and very far behind nothing had contactless... Japan was worse no cards at all!
I've got loyalty card app so till scanner reads phone screen. Not found anywhere I can't use so far so supermarkets, ect work fine. Just carry 3 cards and driving licence.
Edited by: "wayners" 26th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text