Anyone got a schuh code I can use from unidays please?

Found 31st Jan 2016
Community Updates
AskGame of Thrones
13 Comments
let me know if you still need a code if that's OK with the HD UK police
long shot but I went on live chat to Schuh and simply asked for discount....they came back with only offering student dis at mo...me a lil cheeky gave it the I'm too old to be student blah blah then ta dah was given a code for 10% off!! oh and this was off the imperfects range too!!
ceres

The HUKD 'police' are ****-hot when it comes to trades posted ensuring … The HUKD 'police' are ****-hot when it comes to trades posted ensuring nobody profiteers by as much as a penny and that they comply with the myriad of trading rules. And they're also ****-hot when it comes to Deal and Voucher posts ensuring that only those merchants who meet their approval are permitted. Which is why I find it disappointing and a prime example of hypocrisy in action that they permit and encourage posters here to avoid paying Unidays fees and in obtaining benefits to which they aren't entitled. Competition between deal sites is one thing, if that's how HUKD views Unidays, but providing a platform for abuse of Unidays facilities is at best unethical and perhaps more. I wonder if anyone has alerted Unidays management to this - I'm sure they'd find the hundreds of posts of some interest.

​You need to get a life. If you can't provide codes what the hell has it got to do with you. Also unidays don't have fees. It's called helping people out. No different in people asking for meerkat codes or any other code. I was referring to HD UK police as people like you.
haha
adecoyseast

​You need to get a life. If you can't provide codes what the hell has it g … ​You need to get a life. If you can't provide codes what the hell has it got to do with you. Also unidays don't have fees. It's called helping people out. No different in people asking for meerkat codes or any other code. I was referring to HD UK police as people like you.

I suppose someone that's only posted one deal ever doesn't mind being so downright rude. It IS annoying when people join up to this site and immediately ask for codes that they are not entitled to. The person that made this thread has joined up for this purpose. No interest in giving to the site, just taking. And one could ask "what the hell has it got to do with you" when ceres responded to the OP. I don't believe people should be allowed to ask for any codes until they have posted at least one deal. This is how most freegle type sites work. It keeps these communities the way they are supposed to be.
therealslimkaty

I suppose someone that's only posted one deal ever doesn't mind being so … I suppose someone that's only posted one deal ever doesn't mind being so downright rude. It IS annoying when people join up to this site and immediately ask for codes that they are not entitled to. The person that made this thread has joined up for this purpose. No interest in giving to the site, just taking. And one could ask "what the hell has it got to do with you" when ceres responded to the OP. I don't believe people should be allowed to ask for any codes until they have posted at least one deal. This is how most freegle type sites work. It keeps these communities the way they are supposed to be.

​Oh one could ask as I supplied the op with a code as I have many others.....problem?. It must be so annoying that the rules aren't in your favour and I apologise I have only posted one deal, hope it hasn't upset you too much
Thank you for the code!
ceres

Welcome to the forum. Post up the problem that you're having with your … Welcome to the forum. Post up the problem that you're having with your own Unidays account and I'm sure that someone will be able to help you fix it so that you can access all the codes to which you're legitimately entitled.

It is a discount code, calm down!.....legitimately entitled?
therealslimkaty

I suppose someone that's only posted one deal ever doesn't mind being so … I suppose someone that's only posted one deal ever doesn't mind being so downright rude. It IS annoying when people join up to this site and immediately ask for codes that they are not entitled to. The person that made this thread has joined up for this purpose. No interest in giving to the site, just taking. And one could ask "what the hell has it got to do with you" when ceres responded to the OP. I don't believe people should be allowed to ask for any codes until they have posted at least one deal. This is how most freegle type sites work. It keeps these communities the way they are supposed to be.

well said Katy - as you say freegle / freecycle site do not allow beggers - why should HUKD?

it is a community site - that means give as well as take - maybe a concept some here do not understand or CBA about

EliTom
Bloody hell, it's a discount code. If you get upset about that I hate to think what you are like over something serious. If it annoys you lot so much if someone joins and asks for codes which isn't against RULES isn't it easier to ignore. I find it quite funny of how it gets under your skin and upsets you. Who's going to be the first to bite hahaha. Over and out (_;)
ceres

Pot meet kettle. X)I don't see anyone else upset apart from you and … Pot meet kettle. X)I don't see anyone else upset apart from you and Andyewww.

​I'm not upset at all. It's a code but as I said it's NOT breaking any rules so chill out haha. oO oO oO
adecoyseast

Bloody hell, it's a discount code. If you get upset about that I hate to … Bloody hell, it's a discount code. If you get upset about that I hate to think what you are like over something serious. If it annoys you lot so much if someone joins and asks for codes which isn't against RULES isn't it easier to ignore. I find it quite funny of how it gets under your skin and upsets you. Who's going to be the first to bite hahaha. Over and out (_;)

OMG - some people do not understand the rules of society - it;s not just about HUKD

so in your world it is socially acceptable to walk into a new environment and immediately ask for something that you are not entitled to, with out even gaining acceptance in said environment?

Don't worry - if it really were something serious you would really know about it

Kerplunk

EliTom
Edited by: "elitom" 1st Feb 2016
More and more of these threads appearing. New members appearing begging for x,y,z codes that they are not entitled too. I totally agree with ceres and elitom. HUKD should be preventing such threads.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants