Groups

Anyone got a Sony Ericsson w995?

In the market for a new phone, looking for a bit of an all rounder really (good music player/good camera)

Really like the look of the w995 and also am a fan of s.e phones

Just wondered if anyone has one and can recommend it

11 Comments

hotukdeals.com/for…691

Great phone, I highly recommend it! Best S.E phone in a long time. Worthy of its flagship title!

Original Poster

Bryan839;5677271

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429691Great phone, I … http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429691Great phone, I highly recommend it! Best S.E phone in a long time. Worthy of its flagship title!

How do you rate the camera mate, regards the flash for night/indoor shots ?

junkenstein73;5677314

How do you rate the camera mate, regards the flash for night/indoor shots … How do you rate the camera mate, regards the flash for night/indoor shots ?

The camera is perfect in the daytime, as good as the c905 easily. Night shots arnt the best, as you know there is only a single LED flash. Most dark photos can be 'lit' up a little using the specific modes, but I find they become grainy then.
    As a all rounder though, that looks smart, you wont be able to fault it.

Original Poster

Bryan839;5677405

The camera is perfect in the daytime, as good as the c905 easily. Night … The camera is perfect in the daytime, as good as the c905 easily. Night shots arnt the best, as you know there is only a single LED flash. Most dark photos can be 'lit' up a little using the specific modes, but I find they become grainy then.As a all rounder though, that looks smart, you wont be able to fault it.

Cheers pal, thought as much just wanted someone who actually has the phone to confirm:thumbsup:

i'm stuck choosing between the C905 and the W995. I like the video streaming on the W995, but the camera seems better on the C905 :thinking:

Just got one - (had Nokia N95 8gb before), superb for a "phone", good battery and Video and iplayer is excellent. TIP: if you do order one MAKE sure you get the mobile data as without it it wihout wifi no Iplayer, GPS etc

packard;5778536

Just got one - (had Nokia N95 8gb before), superb for a "phone", good … Just got one - (had Nokia N95 8gb before), superb for a "phone", good battery and Video and iplayer is excellent. TIP: if you do order one MAKE sure you get the mobile data as without it it wihout wifi no Iplayer, GPS etc

eh? :thinking:

im looking to buy this phone, what do i need to make sure i get? mobile data???

What network are you eg on Vodafone chareg £5 per month for MOBILE DATE (inc mobile internet) or 50pence per day. You can haggle sometimes on phone/instore to get this for free

ohhhh i see. im on 02 mate, ive been told its between £5-7 a month for unltd internet.

An excellet phone, much better improvement over the c905 and it deserves to be one of the best sony ericssons available if not the best atm.

££ JASE ££;5796208

ohhhh i see. im on 02 mate, ive been told its between £5-7 a month for … ohhhh i see. im on 02 mate, ive been told its between £5-7 a month for unltd internet.

you really want that if you want to use iplayer/sat nav etc...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction58
      2. sky q is it a good deal?68
      3. Wireless stick for Netflix44
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1525

See more discussions