Groups

anyone got a spare £1 million? try buying this!

Banned
    have people gone really crazy or are they too drunk when adding items on selling sites!
    there is a few ads on eBay selling the £5 for £1 million! yes a million while the rest think it's ok to sell it for £750,000 ! I'm not talking about 5 people or so, as plenty of punters are doing the same .
    free listing taking its toll on eBay?

17 Comments

They won't find it funny when someone maliciously bids and then doesn't pay. The seller could be potentially hit for the FVF if the buyer refuses to cancel the purchase.

Original Poster Banned

Mark2111

They won't find it funny when someone maliciously bids and then doesn't … They won't find it funny when someone maliciously bids and then doesn't pay. The seller could be potentially hit for the FVF if the buyer refuses to cancel the purchase.

​whats FVF?? selling fees ?
    someone sold one of 80k last week and had plenty of bids. his just waiting for payment

final value fee

You can just cancel orders, you wont get hit with fees.

I dont get why people keep posting these things, they could be using the listing as a placeholder. or since its free to list and doesnt mean anything there could be loads or reasons for them doing it. None of which is remotely interesting

sofiasar

​whats FVF?? selling fees ? someone sold one of 80k last week and had p … ​whats FVF?? selling fees ? someone sold one of 80k last week and had plenty of bids. his just waiting for payment

Who and where is the payment coming from, The sky fairy?

Banned

What is she talking about?

Original Poster Banned

Spasho

What is she talking about?

​haven't you woke up yet?
    I'm talking about the new £5 being sold for crazy prices on eBay. they started selling them for a couple of hundred , now alot of the sellers are asking for million pounds

Banned

sofiasar

​haven't you woke up yet? I'm talking about the new £5 being sold for cr … ​haven't you woke up yet? I'm talking about the new £5 being sold for crazy prices on eBay. they started selling them for a couple of hundred , now alot of the sellers are asking for million pounds

The new £5 note? That's a hit and miss how much they go for.

sofiasar

​haven't you woke up yet? I'm talking about the new £5 being sold for cr … ​haven't you woke up yet? I'm talking about the new £5 being sold for crazy prices on eBay. they started selling them for a couple of hundred , now alot of the sellers are asking for million pounds

Why don't you buy one and sell one for £10 million, You'll be on to a winner.!, Split profit if you like ;).

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

Why don't you buy one and sell one for £10 million, You'll be on to a … Why don't you buy one and sell one for £10 million, You'll be on to a winner.!, Split profit if you like ;).

​are you a possible buyer because I have loads to sell. I'd definitely share then

I'm curious as to how much mine could fetch. They are not unique and been through a fair few hands, but claims of them selling for £££'s makes me tempted. Surely no one is that stupid?

sofiasar

​are you a possible buyer because I have loads to sell. I'd definitely s … ​are you a possible buyer because I have loads to sell. I'd definitely share then

I will give you £4 for each one, Will pay p&p.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

I will give you £4 for each one, Will pay p&p.

​send me your long card number along with the last 3 digits at the back. hopefully the ball will roll it self

I guess mutley managed to sell his house.

Original Poster Banned

Aiden1512

I guess mutley managed to sell his house.

​exactly. never heard a thing after.

Winning Bidder says 'he won’t pay til his shipment of cocaine lands'
    dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Original Poster Banned

happiness didn't last long for him
    thanks for letting me know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4482098
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2442
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2855
      4. Samsung Note 8813

See more discussions