Groups

Anyone got a spare spotify invite?

can someone please send me an spotify invite? message me if so and i'll give you my email.
    Thanks rep will be given. x

7 Comments

I think you can now register for free using "Spotify Open"

spotify.com/uk/…er/

Their are limitations (number of hours I think) but at least it will get you started.

Original Poster

guilbert53;8921254

I think you can now register for free using "Spotify … I think you can now register for free using "Spotify Open"http://www.spotify.com/uk/new-user/Their are limitations (number of hours I think) but at least it will get you started.

Already have spotify installed but I wanted my own account without the adverts

pinkmelonsmr2;8921463

Already have spotify installed but I wanted my own account without the … Already have spotify installed but I wanted my own account without the adverts

Only premium has no adverts. That's £10 a month and no invite needed.

Pm me if you want an invite for "free" Spotify (has adverts but no limit).

Original Poster

J_B;8921621

Only premium has no adverts. That's £10 a month and no invite needed. Pm … Only premium has no adverts. That's £10 a month and no invite needed. Pm me if you want an invite for "free" Spotify (has adverts but no limit).

no limit? didn't know spotify had limits

pinkmelonsmr2;8922055

no limit? didn't know spotify had limits

Neither did I... going off what was said in post #2

spotify open has a limit on the amount of music you can listen to a month for free.
    premium has no limits or adverts,

i have an original spotify account with adverts but no limits, i dont know if these are still available, if so I think only premium account holders can send invites

forest2002;8922308

spotify open has a limit on the amount of music you can listen to a month … spotify open has a limit on the amount of music you can listen to a month for free. premium has no limits or adverts,i have an original spotify account with adverts but no limits, i dont know if these are still available, if so I think only premium account holders can send invites

I'm on Spotify Free (have had premium previously) and still have the option to send invites :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions