Anyone got a spare USB stick, please?

Found 21st Oct 2009
Like one of those free ones that you sometimes get?

Sorry if I am being cheeky but only need a tiny memory one.

Even 256mb or 512mb would be fine, just want to keep a back up of my college work which only takes up a few mbs - just in case LOL!

Am willing to pay postage - am hoping that someone is feeling kind tonight :-D

Thank you!

12 Comments

Moved to Misc. Free items cannot be traded in FS/FT. Thanks.

Buy 1 off ebay you cheap skate

http://www.clipartheaven.com/clipart/outdoor_recreation/skating/cheapskate.gif

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6648030

Buy 1 off ebay you cheap skate

:giggle: just a thought

Mrs.Z;6648405

:giggle: just a thought

[FONT=Verdana]I have an older one gigabyte USB stick I can send through - to be honest it's just collecting dust, so please just let me know where you need it sent to via a message to me (I can send it off Tuesday next week what with the Postal Strike kicking off).

But please don't blame me if it dies out on you! :roll:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6649003

[FONT=Verdana]I have an older one gigabyte USB stick I can send through - … [FONT=Verdana]I have an older one gigabyte USB stick I can send through - to be honest it's just collecting dust, so please just let me know where you need it sent to via a message to me (I can send it off Tuesday next week what with the Postal Strike kicking off).But please don't blame me if it dies out on you! :roll:Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Thanks so much Scotty Boy - sound just like what I am after (one mans junk is another's treasure :-D)
I have the work all saved on my hard drive, just thought I would be extra and back it up somewhere else as well - My Sister in Law lost quite a lot of work when her laptop died

Will PM you now, please email me your Paypal details and how much you want for postage :thumbsup:

Mrs.Z;6649499

Thanks so much Scotty Boy - sound just like what I am after (one mans … Thanks so much Scotty Boy - sound just like what I am after (one mans junk is another's treasure :-D)I have the work all saved on my hard drive, just thought I would be extra and back it up somewhere else as well - My Sister in Law lost quite a lot of work when her laptop diedWill PM you now, please email me your Paypal details and how much you want for postage :thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]No probs - I will post it out this week (if I get time) and don't worry about it paying for it...consider it a good deed! :-D

[FONT=Verdana]Quick Update - The 1GB USB Stick I have has unfortunately died when I was testing it today :cry: BUT I've found a replacement 2GB USB Stick instead (a Lexar JDP2GB-120-5000). 8-)

It's all ready to go and I'll pop in past the Post Office tomorrow to send it through.

massmail666;6685420

repped, lovely when people help each other out :thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]Thanks everybody! :-D

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]USB Memory Stick has been posted off today via recorded delivery with Royal Mail - it should hopefully get with you by tomorrow morning (I've messaged through the barcode/reference number for it as well).

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Looks neat

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414V1ZCT0FL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

MarzBarz;6692030

Looks neat

[FONT=Verdana]They are good runners - I use the larger 8GB model when they came out and had stored away the older 2GB model I had been previously using.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer35
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769612

See more discussions