Anyone got a spare voucher code for the play.com Nestle promotion?

8 replies
Found 11th Jan 2009
I know its a longshot but i was after getting Evan Almighty and noticed its on the Nestle promotion.

My younger brother eats cereal but hasn't had any Nestle things for ages. So this is a call out to any kind HUKD members out there who have a voucher in their Nestle cereal and aren't going to use it.

Times are hard during the credit crunch

Will definitely give some rep to anyone who helps me out.

Thanks, stevey_p7

8 Comments

Hi Stevie,
I've got a couple sitting around that i'm not going to use. One is: JZSHJFJYVW. Will look for a couple more for you if you want. Got all the ones I wanted for now.

Original Poster

The voucher you entered cannot be used with this account.
Please review this page before continuing.

Probably should have PM'ed the code :idea:

Original Poster

Hey Rufus Rules thanks for the code but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm guessing someone on here may of sneakily read the thread and stole it once you had posted it.

Thanks for your kind gesture of posting this code but was wondering if you could PM (Private Message) me any others you have i would be extremely grateful.

Stevey - tried to pm you with a couple more codes but your inbox must be full. Try using a U instead of V as the font on code isn't that clear! Empty your box and i'll send you a couple more.

If there are any others going spare I would appreciate them please

Original Poster

Rufus Rules;4034538

Stevey - tried to pm you with a couple more codes but your inbox must be … Stevey - tried to pm you with a couple more codes but your inbox must be full. Try using a U instead of V as the font on code isn't that clear! Empty your box and i'll send you a couple more.

I've emptied my box. Thanks again Rufus Rules but couldn't get that other code working that you posted.

Have pm'd you a couple more, hope they're OK. If I get any more i'll give you a shout.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57590
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions