Groups

Anyone got a spare WoW Europe trial key?

Wanna try it out to see what all the fuss it about... I have a demonoid invite...

11 Comments

u get a 10 day free trial or something when u download the trial

teaser.wow-europe.com/

Original Poster

thanks! rep added

Sorry to hi jack your thread mate, just wondering whether you got your USB stick OK

be warned though u may get addicted, thats why i didnt download it just incase

Original Poster

RedIron;2478362

Sorry to hi jack your thread mate, just wondering whether you got your … Sorry to hi jack your thread mate, just wondering whether you got your USB stick OK

havent got it today, hopefully will do tomorrow!
    will keep you updated

Original Poster

bigbob909;2478373

be warned though u may get addicted, thats why i didnt download it just … be warned though u may get addicted, thats why i didnt download it just incase

yeah thats what i'm worried about lol

pikachu12;2478377

havent got it today, hopefully will do tomorrow!will keep you updated

Cheers for that, I suppose in theory I should leave you some FS FT feedback

if u pm me your email ill send you an invite. that way i get some free time as well
    p.s it is addictive.

Original Poster

Mclovin;2478504

if u pm me your email ill send you an invite. that way i get some free … if u pm me your email ill send you an invite. that way i get some free time as well :)p.s it is addictive.

yeah i've only been playing for around 3 hours and am already quite hooked! a mate of mines taking me through the basics. can i use the free trial period you give me on top of the free trial i already got?

yeha but ull have to create a new account i think?

p.s im on Khadgar if u wanna hit me up

did u get addicted to it then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2399
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions