Groups

Anyone got a spare Xbox Live 48-hour trial?

A few cousins are round today, and they want to play Halo!! Will be very appreciative, and will leave rep! Thanks!

14 Comments

will pm ypu one now

If that does not work can you not sign up a new xbox account and get 1 months free Gold?

beatenagain;5537560

If that does not work can you not sign up a new xbox account and get 1 … If that does not work can you not sign up a new xbox account and get 1 months free Gold?

Can you do this from a new profile on an xbox? My live is running out so if i create a new profile can i sign up to live for free?

Original Poster

J17;5537505

will pm ypu one now

Thanks so much it works!!! Leaving rep now!!

beatenagain;5537560

If that does not work can you not sign up a new xbox account and get 1 … If that does not work can you not sign up a new xbox account and get 1 months free Gold?

Already done that, can only do that with 3 accounts thanks though

J17;5537592

Can you do this from a new profile on an xbox? My live is running out so … Can you do this from a new profile on an xbox? My live is running out so if i create a new profile can i sign up to live for free?

Yeah basically just make a new xbox live account and you automatically have 1 month free gold on that account. But you can only do that for a maximum of 3 accounts. After that you don't get a free trial when you sign up

Bhav007;5537611

Already done that, can only do that with 3 accounts thanks though(

Sorry did not realise that. I have a couple of codes if you need them in the future.

Send one my way if there's extra please

Abvance;5540327

Send one my way if there's extra please

PM Sent

beatenagain;5543152

PM Sent

thanks, rep added

Only £1 a month now incase you missed it.

Original Poster

Since my other thread was locked I will bump this. Yes I have asked a few times but there's no rule against it

I will happily pay for 1 month if it's a pound, but as I only play it on occasion (when I have guests) I won't fork out on 3 months.

why not pay for 1 month then

it is one pound.

Bhav007;5618840

Since my other thread was locked I will bump this. Yes I have asked a few … Since my other thread was locked I will bump this. Yes I have asked a few times but there's no rule against it :)I will happily pay for 1 month if it's a pound, but as I only play it on occasion (when I have guests) I won't fork out on 3 months.

Go in the FS/FT forum, there was a guy wanting £3 for it last night.:thumbsup: There was also an offer on the system for a pound.

strike;5618862

why not pay for 1 month thenit is one pound.

As Strike says only £1

hotukdeals.com/ite…be/

Original Poster

Ok cool thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1637
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions