Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone got a voucher code for Coast please?

My sister wants to get her bridesmaid dresses from there, but they are very expensive, so any money off codes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks if you can help.

10 Comments

Hi you have only just missed last weeks 25% off with Glamour magazine. I was sent a code for 20% off £125 spend or more code: ss20 but i'm not sure if it has expired worth a try though. Have you registered at coast-stores.com as they send me money off codes all the time.

;-)

lotsofbargains;4802711

Hi you have only just missed last weeks 25% off with Glamour magazine. I … Hi you have only just missed last weeks 25% off with Glamour magazine. I was sent a code for 20% off £125 spend or more code: ss20 but i'm not sure if it has expired worth a try though. Have you registered at coast-stores.com as they send me money off codes all the time.

Good spot!

Coast were part of Mosaic - who in turn were part of that Iclandic Compnay that went into Administration and got into a few pickles, then Coast was recently bought buy a kind of Management Buy out - the Boss is a chap by the name of Derek Lovelock, who is the chief executive of Aurora Fashions..... (The new company that owns it..)

You could be cheeky and call him??

Then plead and beg about your Sisters wedding and ....

Sorry I am getting all carried away!!

P.S...

Just in case you need the number!

+44 (0)207 452 1000

Original Poster

Yes, I have found those online just now - have tried grazia09 & ss20 - both expired - thanks for trying though. Have just signed up to newsletter, so waiting to see what I get from that.

Original Poster

cloudthecat;4802815

;-)P.S...Just in case you need the number! +44 (0)207 452 1000

Thanks.... might leave Delboy as a final resort ... (!):roll:

SS09GLAMOUR - works for free delivery over £150

Original Poster

chas76;4803062

SS09GLAMOUR - works for free delivery over £150

thanks for trying - still looking for % off though - have some rep!

not money off, but theres a sale on selected garments
    hotukdeals.com/ite…529
    good luck.xxx

Original Poster

Leer;4814724

not money off, but theres a sale on selected garments

Thanks, but she has her eye on one particular dress (not in the sale) & just need some codes now - thanks for trying though

don't know if its any used but theres some nice stuff at next
    next.co.uk/sho…409

Original Poster

Leer;4823250

don't know if its any used but theres some nice stuff at … don't know if its any used but theres some nice stuff at nexthttp://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/goingoutoccasion/10?utm_source=Weekly&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Occasionwear_010409

I'm afraid she really has her eye on one particular dress at Coast, it's just too expensive, which is why we were looking for a code - but thanks again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)57
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions