Anyone got a working non 0870 number for sky?

Banned 10 replies
Found 15th Aug 2008
Never use 0870 if I can help it.

Unfortunately the normal suspect for getting a replacement geographical number (saynoto0870.co.uk) lists a whole bunch of numbers in their forum and none of them work!

Just get the message "This service is no longer available" on all of them!

My sky+ box wont wake out of standby. Ive tried all the tricks, but think its a dead hard drive - and since its under warrenty, they can come and fix it! (Problems started a few days back - and the recording facility was completely missing - though the signal showed as being on the box from both LNBs.) It came back after my first reset, but now wont start up at all.

So anyone got a non 0870 number for sky?

Ta

10 Comments

I cant find one either ... was looking yesterday

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;2755561

I cant find one either ... was looking yesterday

Sneaky bar stewards!!!!!!!

I guess I might have to wait until Saturday when its relatively cheap on a BT line..... if you dont wait on hold for an hour!

Had a look and can't find one too.

I have always used their site when I have problems, its pretty good and they do get back in touch quite quickly mysky.sky.com/por…tus

Try this link, there is one there for Sky never tried it myself but it might work. good luck

saynoto0870.co.uk/com…php

Says on there 01506 421884 just tried this one and it works

Original Poster Banned

alfie73;2755606

Try this link, there is one there for Sky never tried it myself but it … Try this link, there is one there for Sky never tried it myself but it might work. good luckhttp://www.saynoto0870.co.uk/companysearch.phpSays on there 01506 421712 or 01506 421884

Yeh - but they dont work!!!!:roll:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2755589

Had a look and can't find one too.I have always used their site when I … Had a look and can't find one too.I have always used their site when I have problems, its pretty good and they do get back in touch quite quickly http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/skyhelpcentre/contactus

Ta

Will give their contact form a go.

Damn... they dont half want a lot of details!!! (What the hell do they need your viewing card number for when theyve already asked your address and contact numbers!)

guv;2755631

Yeh - but they dont work!!!!:roll:

Ive just tried 01506 421884 and this worked said call will be answered in 2 minutes :thumbsup:

guv;2755656

TaWill give their contact form a go.Damn... they dont half want a lot of … TaWill give their contact form a go.Damn... they dont half want a lot of details!!! (What the hell do they need your viewing card number for when theyve already asked your address and contact numbers!)

Yeah it is a bit tedious but usually gets results :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

alfie73;2755606

Says on there 01506 421884 just tried this one and it works

Excellent Alfie..... you are quite correct!:thumbsup:

guv;2755721

Excellent Alfie..... you are quite correct!:thumbsup:

I do my best lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions