Groups

Anyone got a Zavvi voucher they aren't using?

Would really appreciate it

Thanks

5 Comments

Dude your best just asking for cash or even better make yourself a lil cardboard sign saying your cold and hungry and get up the high street and beg for change.

cassidy04;6983019

Dude your best just asking for cash or even better make yourself a lil … Dude your best just asking for cash or even better make yourself a lil cardboard sign saying your cold and hungry and get up the high street and beg for change.

you'd be surprised, there are some generous people on HUKD, its all about giving and taking

Original Poster

cassidy04;6983019

Dude your best just asking for cash or even better make yourself a lil … Dude your best just asking for cash or even better make yourself a lil cardboard sign saying your cold and hungry and get up the high street and beg for change.

Tbh I've given away vouchers and stuff before and just hoped what goes around comes around but sure

cbryanp;6983048

Tbh I've given away vouchers and stuff before and just hoped what goes … Tbh I've given away vouchers and stuff before and just hoped what goes around comes around but sure

lol fair enough.
    Just outta interest how much you looking for!

Original Poster

only one of the £2.50 ones! But if your offering....£££! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions