Groups

Anyone got an Alton Towers 2 for 1 voucher?

Banned
    Hey Guys,

Looked all over the forum and can't find the printable voucher.

Anyone happen to know where i can get one please?

Thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Cheers mate!

Can i print of as many vouchers as i need? or will it be the same barcode everytime?

And whats the price of one full admission?

same bar code - just print them

atb

They are all the same barcode.... they just charge it to sky, so print of as many as you want.

However there is only 1 voucher per transaction so you'll have to go through the entrance in pairs.

There's one ]here that you can just print off...

Original Poster Banned

I think the 2nd voucher works better for me as i was planning to go with the lads in June.

Ive noticed the Sky Perk offer ends May 31 so i doubt that'll work.

Cheers for the helps chaps.

jay_zizzle;1989720

I think the 2nd voucher works better for me as i was planning to go with … I think the 2nd voucher works better for me as i was planning to go with the lads in June.Ive noticed the Sky Perk offer ends May 31 so i doubt that'll work.Cheers for the helps chaps.

Well I'm using the one I just linked to on Friday, so I'll let you know if there were any problems...

Original Poster Banned

Cheers bud, have a good one!

Yea, all was fine the that printed out voucher - both paid £16 for entry.

Was a brilliant day too - highly recommended!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767237
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions