Expired

Anyone got an email address for ryanair customer services pls?

Found 10th Apr 2014
As above trying to contact them, on-line form only produces automated email with link to T&Cs page
Community Updates
AskRyanairGame Of Thrones
13 Comments
I recently got compensation from ryanair even though they didnt call it that and it was literally getting blood out of a stone was easier.First if the flight you had a problem with originally set off from a foreign country then you have to take the issue up with that country(thats according to CAA's rules.)
If you on twitter then bombard them to add you as a friend so you can DM them.
Really good luck with ryanair customer service.
Edited by: "archer1204" 10th Apr 2014
Ryan Air? Customer service? Are you sure?
Evor

Ryan Air? Customer service? Are you sure?

Ryan Air does not exist, it is Ryanair.
After all the really helpful comments this may help... info@care.ryanair.com
Original Poster
mosskeeto

After all the really helpful comments this may help... … After all the really helpful comments this may help... info@care.ryanair.com

ty have sent an email off but no response or read receipt yet!
maddogb

ty have sent an email off but no response or read receipt yet!

Let me know how you get on if you give us some more detail flight delay/cancellation maybe be able to help you more it takes ages to even get a response from ryanair good luck
That was the address I had to claim a refund on a cancelled flight, it is definitely okay but wether they will answer your query is another thing
Inactive

Ryan Air does not exist, it is Ryanair.

Wow, you're sharp.
craigstephens

Wow, you're sharp.

Better than being dull, like the usual anti Ryanair clan on here.(_;)
Did it work mate?
Original Poster
mosskeeto

Did it work mate?

i've not had a response or read receipt from them yet so not sure mate sorry.
hi dear my daughter and wife will fly to basel tomorrow mornig, the confirmation no. ZN4JRM. they booked the e mail of my daughter harine2002@hotmail.co.uk. the problem is i could not online checkin for my daughter, her d.o.b. 25/11/2002. when i booked over 12 years as adult, when i checkin the year i could not enter. please help me.

As above trying to contact them, on-line form only produces automated email with link to T&Cs page
[/quote]
Original Poster
long time ago now, but i don't think they ever responded to the above email and no other forms of comms worked back then.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants