Anyone got any addictive little online games for me to play?!

I love the little silly online games that get very addictive like flipping penguins or the recent splashing water on Paul Mcartney!

Can anyone recommend any? I thought we could compile a list for anyone who is bored.

33 Comments

I have a neopet,lots of mini games on there to earn points then you feed your virtual pet etc.
I've been doing it since 2002 lol.

[url]www.neopets.com[/url]

QWERTY warriors
Gold Miner
Curveball

Great way to discover these games is to install stumble upon toolbar, and to set it to 'online games'.

ninjakiwi.com/blo…tml - this game is what made me fail my ICT coursework lol
very addictive - shoot the balloons, and u have a required amount each level to shoot using the arrows from the monkey. there are several different special bloons which do different things.
Enjoy!! let me know what you think

Original Poster

surfer90;1777023

http://www.ninjakiwi.com/bloons.html - this game is what made me fail my … http://www.ninjakiwi.com/bloons.html - this game is what made me fail my ICT coursework lolvery addictive - shoot the balloons, and u have a required amount each level to shoot using the arrows from the monkey. there are several different special bloons which do different things.Enjoy!! let me know what you think

Brilliant! Just my sort of thing! rep given

I was obsessed with Tetris for about a year! If you're on facebook check out scrabulous or some other word game like boggle!
Oh also that old fav of mine... frogger!

I think the Yeti games are brilliant - most (if not all) can be found here...

methodshop.com/gam…tml

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

My oh is currently completely addicted to this
handdrawngames.com/Des…asp

Hense i want something that I like to waste my time on while he is wasting his!!!!

Original Poster

BlasterLad;1777065

I think the Yeti games are brilliant - most (if not all) can be found … I think the Yeti games are brilliant - most (if not all) can be found here...http://www.methodshop.com/games/play/yeti/index.shtml:thumbsup:

Yeh! the penguin throwing!!!! many thanks :thumbsup:

This one is funny too - I like the way the skidmarks show up (God, I'm so childish).
It's like the old gorilla game you used to be able to play on Qbasic (anybody remember that one??).
I found loads of stuff like this when I was off work sick just after Christmas.

crazyhoroscopes.com/pla…ght

Original Poster

BlasterLad;1777158

This one is funny too - I like the way the skidmarks show up (God, I'm so … This one is funny too - I like the way the skidmarks show up (God, I'm so childish).It's like the old gorilla game you used to be able to play on Qbasic (anybody remember that one??).I found loads of stuff like this when I was off work sick just after Christmas.http://www.crazyhoroscopes.com/play-flash-game.php?title=monkey-poo-fight

I can't get it to work :x

loveabargain;1777218

I can't get it to work :x

Once the window loads (it is slow with me for some reason), click on "Start the Mayhem"
Use the up and down cursor to control the angle, and left and right for power. The press space to launch your load! :w00t:

any good word games ?

jenjade80;1777321

any good word games ?

Alfonse;1777227

]http://www.miniclip.com

Lots of word games on [url]www.king.com[/url]

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1777017

I have a neopet,lots of mini games on there to earn points then you feed … I have a neopet,lots of mini games on there to earn points then you feed your virtual pet etc.I've been doing it since 2002 lol.[url]www.neopets.com[/url]

I used to play this ... it's very very addictive ... really good though !

I find the demos] here really good, absolutely hundreds of them !!

LIke someone else said facebook have hundreds of games im on there just as much as im on here

isketch.net/

Now thats a funny game! Laughing at peoples sheer inability to draw, whilst trying to guess what there drawing.

I love 'Isketch' really addictive

You played the ]Impossible Quiz and its sequel? They are entertaining...

[Warning: its quite big for a flash file so takes a while to download...]

If you search for Diner Dash on google then it should keep you entertained. (Can download it or play online)

Basically you have to manage a restaurant and earn so much money.

My sis plays it all the time and shes 23!

Think theres 4 in the whole Diner Dash series and I think versions 2 and 3 have a 1 hour playing limit so the creators must think its pretty good game too.

Never played it myself tho. Have fun!

Bubble shooter is so addictive!!!

[url]www.absolutist.com/online/bubbles/bubbles.swf[/url]

not a game but still addictive : ]here

A brain stimulation exercise...solve the question and submit answer.
See how many you can get correct in 45 seconds.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1777017

I have a neopet,lots of mini games on there to earn points then you feed … I have a neopet,lots of mini games on there to earn points then you feed your virtual pet etc.I've been doing it since 2002 lol.[url]www.neopets.com[/url]

snowtiger;1777607

I used to play this ... it's very very addictive ... really good though !

I am on neopets, and have been for about 7 years now. Just got my niece to join up a few months ago, and now my brother also has an account - after making fun of me about it for years he is now addicted and glad of my help!

Whats your username?

[url]www.gamedesire.com[/url]

[url]www.y8.com[/url]

[url]www.miniclip.com[/url]

I play on these when im at Uni!! :-D They have loads of games!!!

]copter

my high score is 2190...

bod emrys;1780256

]Desktop Tower Defence is dangerously addictive.

:lol: it most certainly is, I'll vouch for that...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BT deal34
    2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
    3. Gaming Monitor11
    4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions