Groups

Anyone got any deals/codes for money off staying at the alton towers resort during scarefest ?

Alton towers
    Codes or money off

9 Comments

What dates?

Original Poster

Hi I wish to stay on Wednesday 26th for one night please

bingoqueen1010

Hi I wish to stay on Wednesday 26th for one night please

I'm staying then and have an annual pass. Call up and book as an annual pass holder. I'll need to be there to show my card when you check in though! PM me if this is any good to you - you should get 20% discount!
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 15th Oct 2016

Original Poster

that's great but could do with a little bit more like 50% off if possible and it wouldn't be fair you having to wait around like that, great offer though, my budget is more like £136 for 1 night and it would be £200 + to stay there, maybe a hotel near that's good ??

bingoqueen1010

that's great but could do with a little bit more like 50% off if possible … that's great but could do with a little bit more like 50% off if possible and it wouldn't be fair you having to wait around like that, great offer though, my budget is more like £136 for 1 night and it would be £200 + to stay there, maybe a hotel near that's good ??

We've got a night booked there for £172 with my discount, not sure what prices they're quoting now though. Waiting around not an issue though, just give me a shout when you arrive, I'm there all week!
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 15th Oct 2016

Original Poster

I will phone and ask cant book till next week though but see if any rooms and get a price thanks

No worries. I think you might struggle at that price in half term though.

Try Crewe Travelodge - we're there for a couple of nights at £35 a night. Bit of a drive, but quite a saving.

Original Poster

Is it £172 with tickets or without please ??

bingoqueen1010

Is it £172 with tickets or without please ??

Ah, that will be without, we don't need them.

Just had a look on the Alton Towers site, you can get a room at the Dog & Partridge 7 miles away, not sure how much that would be in a taxi though, with 2 days park entry, for £179.

There is apparently a shuttle bus from Ashbourne which is nearby, but that does take quite a while.
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 16th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions