Anyone got any decent plans for the night?

Found 4th Sep 2010
Im off out later, freshers week starts tonight so it should be easy pickings lol

anyone else goin out?

23 Comments

Yes I'm making a cake X)

Kidding - having a chill night in with my OH, some Magners and a dvd.

Enjoy your night out - want details tomorrow!

Original Poster

kaks26

Yes I'm making a cake X)Kidding - having a chill night in with my OH, … Yes I'm making a cake X)Kidding - having a chill night in with my OH, some Magners and a dvd. Enjoy your night out - want details tomorrow!

lol i was out last night, still hungover so tomorrow wont be fun X) got **** blocked by some birds mate last night,:|

micoo

Heres an awesome song btw

ooh, just downloaded and will be singing that all night

X)

bottle of wine and x factor...................... and chocolate buttons!!!!

Original Poster

choc1969

ooh, just downloaded and will be singing that all nightX)

glad you liked it X)

freshers week-micoo turns predator!

Original Poster

barky

freshers week-micoo turns predator!

hellz to the ye, gotta get in there quick lol

last night was practise, tonight is the big game X)
Edited by: "micoo" 4th Sep 2010

My freshers doesn't start until the 20th.

Hopefully I can refrain from performing certain martial arts moves. Have fun tonight

mumofthree

bottle of wine and x factor...................... and chocolate … bottle of wine and x factor...................... and chocolate buttons!!!!

+1 although I have demolished jumbo pack of maltesers oO

awaiting the upset tummy lol

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

My freshers doesn't start until the 20th.Hopefully I can refrain from … My freshers doesn't start until the 20th.Hopefully I can refrain from performing certain martial arts moves. Have fun tonight

haha, unleash the beast brah

gosh that woman on x factor sounded like orville

btw i'm just in from Toy Story 3 and pizza hut with the sproglet, relaxing now

so no nothing exciting
Edited by: "michelleleemoo" 4th Sep 2010

micoo do you know whats happening each night?

Heard its example tomorrow, Jaguar Skills Tuesday (they were dj'ing on our booze cruise) and pendulum next sat?

Is this correct and do you know the rest of the days?

Original Poster

rossg91

micoo do you know whats happening each night?Heard its example tomorrow, … micoo do you know whats happening each night?Heard its example tomorrow, Jaguar Skills Tuesday (they were dj'ing on our booze cruise) and pendulum next sat?Is this correct and do you know the rest of the days?

ye that sounds right, not been home long so i just checked this there, Example are live tonight would love to go but i cba goin out on a sunday lol, jaguar skills is tuesday and pendulum is saturday

heres the schedule

micoo

lol i was out last night, still hungover so tomorrow wont be fun X) got … lol i was out last night, still hungover so tomorrow wont be fun X) got **** blocked by some birds mate last night,:|

was she the butterz friend?

have fun on freshers, you got any decent events? im looking forward to mine should bring back last year memories.

Original Poster

acecatcher3

was she the butterz friend?have fun on freshers, you got any decent … was she the butterz friend?have fun on freshers, you got any decent events? im looking forward to mine should bring back last year memories.

ye freshers is awesome, the hook up fail on friday was fine lol i hooked up with a nurse last night lol

some **** hot events this year, example are live tonight but i cba going im knackerd and broke lol

micoo

ye freshers is awesome, the hook up fail on friday was fine lol i hooked … ye freshers is awesome, the hook up fail on friday was fine lol i hooked up with a nurse last night lolsome **** hot events this year, example are live tonight but i cba going im knackerd and broke lol

aha eejit, shudda worked during the summer, ask if you can open up a cake stall on clubs and society day :P

Original Poster

acecatcher3

aha eejit, shudda worked during the summer, ask if you can open up a cake … aha eejit, shudda worked during the summer, ask if you can open up a cake stall on clubs and society day :P

a university baking club would be **** hot X)

example was class

Original Poster

rossg91

example was class

ye, i heard that from a few ppl now, i heard they wernt letting anyone in who didnt have a freshers band, just as well i didnt bother goin X)

micoo

ye, i heard that from a few ppl now, i heard they wernt letting anyone in … ye, i heard that from a few ppl now, i heard they wernt letting anyone in who didnt have a freshers band, just as well i didnt bother goin X)

I didn't have a freshers band! They kept saying that but we went downstairs just before he came on and bought pink wristbands for a fiver which let you in!

Original Poster

rossg91

I didn't have a freshers band! They kept saying that but we went … I didn't have a freshers band! They kept saying that but we went downstairs just before he came on and bought pink wristbands for a fiver which let you in!

awwwwwwwww man, gutted now X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas33
    2. Best place to buy a domain33
    3. Best watches under £500?66
    4. What shoes are these?44

See more discussions