EXPIRED

Anyone got any discount codes for travelodge?

i know they've got the whole £19 thing but there's only two nights comin up for that offer

and its a 12 day stay over the rest are comin in at 39

any help folks?

many thanks

6 Comments

A story about Travelodge...

They run an overbooking policy based on overbooking the lodges at the percentage of previous no shows for similar periods. Based on the plan that they will be able to find you a local Travelodge who can accommodate you if overbooked. But if they cannot - then you are unlikely to sue them if you get a refund.

So - If you are using Travelodge and booked and prepaid - you need to arrive before 5-6PM to be sure of your room.

No shortage of details....

google.co.uk/sea…ta=

Last time I had an extended stay anywheere I found it was actually cheaper to rent a cottage than go to a hotel.

In most cases a 2 week stay at a cottage comes in under £350 (£25 per night), and you have your own kitchen, lounge, garden and privacy for less than the price of a hotel. The best deal I had was just over £250 for 2 weeks from Cottages4U.

Plus you can have people stay over, some allow pets, linens included, and you have far more room than a hotel.

Original Poster

what are the chances of the relocation - cause i can get a few nights at £19 at one lodge but not the one thats nearest to the place i need to go. the one thats nearest comes in at over £100 more expensive...

i can get a b&b for £25 but that includes brekky too i mite go for that one...

Original Poster

so if i arrive after 5/6pm which will most likely be the case

will i be moved for the rest of the booking?

mani;1662166

what are the chances of the relocation - cause i can get a few nights at … what are the chances of the relocation - cause i can get a few nights at £19 at one lodge but not the one thats nearest to the place i need to go. the one thats nearest comes in at over £100 more expensive...i can get a b&b for £25 but that includes brekky too i mite go for that one...

If you are staying that long you can probably get a discount.
Or try an independent hotel in the area - they would probably do some sort of a deal if you were staying for 12 nights.

Original Poster

i sorted out a cosy lil b&b in the end

i need my morning coffee and toast

£30 a nite but its decent enough and ontop of that a few others from the same company are staying there so i'll get to aquaint them...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions