Groups

Anyone got any football bets on today?

Just stuck a fiver on both away teams winning.
    Catania v Lazio
    Fiorentina v Juventus
    10/1 on Betfair

Put £5 on Palermo to beat Roma when 1-0 at half time yesterday, they ended up winning 3-2 but i took my money out a little bit early. Made £70 instead of the £100 i could of if i had some balls lol.

20 Comments

visit here

Betting is a mug's game.

jakeystyle

Betting is a mug's game.

I see it as just another form of entertainment...as long as you're not putting silly amounts on

Banned

Looking good so far.

Arsenal
    Lyon
    Atletico Madrid

9/1 £5 stake

Original Poster

jakeystyle

Betting is a mug's game.

JonnyTwoToes

Looking good so far.

Exactly that, as long as you can afford it then no need to worry.

Catanias home record is good so thought that game would be the let down.

Roll on second half.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Just managed to get 2/1 accumulator on snooker:Mark Williams @ … Just managed to get 2/1 accumulator on snooker:Mark Williams @ 1/14Allister Carter @ 1/1000Shaun Murphy @ 1/1000Ding Junhui @ 1/1000Joe Perry @ EVSAll are certainties - apart from Perry.

No idea about snooker so will take your word on that one.

Juve should of just scored, free header from about 4 yards and he's nodded it straight at the keeper!!

Original Poster

Catania score and Fiorentina nearly do the same

Banned

Starr

No idea about snooker so will take your word on that one.Juve should of … No idea about snooker so will take your word on that one.Juve should of just scored, free header from about 4 yards and he's nodded it straight at the keeper!!

Well, getting the Joe Perry bet from EVS to 2/1 just by choosing 4 more certainties is well worth it.

Original Poster

Sounds pretty damn good then.

Just stuck a fiver on Lazio to win, looking much the better team. Just had 2 shots cleared off the line.

Got 2/1

Original Poster

Boom they've just scored lol.

Offside but they all count!
    Edited by: "Starr" 17th Apr 2011

Banned

Starr

Sounds pretty damn good then.Just stuck a fiver on Lazio to win, looking … Sounds pretty damn good then.Just stuck a fiver on Lazio to win, looking much the better team. Just had 2 shots cleared off the line.Got 2/1

I put a £1 on Juventus 1-0. On your say so. If they lose, you owe me a £1. OK?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

I put a £1 on Juventus 1-0. On your say so. If they lose, you owe me a … I put a £1 on Juventus 1-0. On your say so. If they lose, you owe me a £1. OK?

Ye thats fine!

I've just stuck £50 on your bet, if it loses you owe me £50, ok?

Juve just nearly scored, good save.

EDIT
    Just cashed out of the £5 Lazio win, can see Catania scoring, plus they've got a decent home record.

That £5 bet turned into £11.50, therefore making my other bet a freebie and £1.50 profit.
    Good times.

If i would of held out for the Lazio win the winnings would of been £16.50 instead of £11.50

Original Poster

Doh Lazio 3-1 up, oh well.

All eyes on Juve now, well my 2 eyes on Juve now.

Onwards and upwards with my £1.55 profit!! Juve never looked like scoring in the second half.
    £13 on Arsenal Liverpool Draw, £41.60 returns but looking to cash it out at some point.

£3.55 on Bolton and Liverpool win, returns £48.

What site are you using that allows you to take your money out before the final whistle. I didn't think you could do that?

Original Poster

jon15

What site are you using that allows you to take your money out before the … What site are you using that allows you to take your money out before the final whistle. I didn't think you could do that?

Its Betfair, technically its laying bets for you just by clicking the cash out button. It tells you how much money you have and if you want to cash out. Not always the best choice but ok for small easy profit.

I put £13 on Arsenal/Liverpool to draw and from about the 12th minute i could cash out with a little profit.
    I would of got £48 if i let it run all the way through. It gave me £30 cash out value on or around the 80th min.

If you cash out it will automatically place bets on the other outcomes which means you are guaranteed a profit although its smaller.

Original Poster

See this screen print as an example.
    The game is just about to start and i've stuck £10 on over 2.5 goals and £2.50 on 1-1 and 2-2

Its giving me a cash out of £9.67 on the over 2.5 section, once (if) a goal goes in then the odds will drop if its scored early enough and my cash out will got higher.

img691.imageshack.us/i/b…pg/

The cash out includes your stake so at this current time im 33p down, Where it says £10.90 in green that would be my profit if i won the best with my £10 stake on top of that.

Ah right, cheers for that

which bookies allow to 'cash out'?

Original Poster

GentleTouch

which bookies allow to 'cash out'?

I only use Betfair so not sure if any other company does it. Its not always the best to cash out though.

Just cashed out on a 2-0 correct scoreline with about 15 mins to go. Took my £40 and ran instead of waiting it out to get £90. There was then a penalty which was missed and the home team scored in the 95 min. Damn glad i cashed that one out!!

I've made £230 by watching a lot of football this weekend

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891617
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions