Anyone got any good iphone apps for free

Hi

Ive just got my iphone and looking for some good apps for free.

Please list any good ones.

Thanks

11 Comments

'lonely planet'. All their guides are free for a few days because of the Ash Cloud crisis..they are usually around £10

someone on FB told me

Original Poster

ilovepink;8427237

'lonely planet'. All their guides are free for a few days because of the … 'lonely planet'. All their guides are free for a few days because of the Ash Cloud crisis..they are usually around £10someone on FB told me

wow...installed and they are fab, £10 saved !

Original Poster

anyone else ?

World War. Ace game.

Banned

Depict , online game you have to draw something and everyone has to guess what it is , gets quite addictive

Google iPhone tvcatchup, register it's free and simple. Then press the + button at the bottom of screen and click add to home page. It gives you about 25 TV channels. It works best with wifi but good with 3g.

Banned

rashriaz;8428331

i cant find this on the app store, has it been removed?ive register an … i cant find this on the app store, has it been removed?ive register an account on the pc.

Use safari on your iphone

Type [url]www.tvcatchup.com[/url] add the site ( make it an icon on your homescreen )

Original Poster

dj_urban;8428351

Use safari on your iphone Type [url]www.tvcatchup.com[/url] add the … Use safari on your iphone Type [url]www.tvcatchup.com[/url] add the site ( make it an icon on your homescreen )

oh right, thought it was an app, thanks :thumbsup:

kirbyjk;8428220

Google iPhone tvcatchup, register it's free and simple. Then press the + … Google iPhone tvcatchup, register it's free and simple. Then press the + button at the bottom of screen and click add to home page. It gives you about 25 TV channels. It works best with wifi but good with 3g.

Why am I only hearing about this now!!
Top banana, repped!

Hold tight, I've quite a list:

3D Convertor (turns your photos into 3D images if you have a pair of red/blue glasses handy)
Amazon UK - shop with Amazon from your iPhone
Baby Scratch - record yourself saying stuff and then scratch it on a turntable (guaranteed to annoy!)
Ents 24 - tells you what gigs/comedy/events/theatre are on near you
F1 2010 app - if you're an F1 fan this gives access to commentary and live timings throughout the season
FStream - allows you to stream BBC radio stations using stream addresses which are easily found on t'internet
Google Earth - wicked mapping/global discovery app
iHotUKDeals - the app version of this glorious site
IMDB - the movie database in App form
Metro UK - read London's Metro paper via this app every weekday
Met Office - top weather app - better than the one that comes on the iPhone
Ocado - get your shopping delivered, but order it via this app that works offline as well as online
Opera Mini - in case you fancy a different browser to Safari. I'm not sold on it but thousands are...
Orange Wednesday - movie news, times and trailers
PS Mobile - a mobile version og PhotoShop to spruce up your photos
Shazam - the music tagging site - the free version lets you tag 5 tracks a month, or nowt
Sky Sports Score Centre - an app which shows you football scores, tables, pics etc on the go
The TrainLine - train times, prices etc. Don't pay for the National Rail one - this does the same for free.
Tioti TV Free - fantastic TV guide app.
TouchMouse - install the client on your PC, and you can control your mouse pointer using your iPhone as a trackpad.
Wikipedia - app to access the Wikipedia site. A great idea, but a touch slow - I prefer to access the mobile site via Safari.
Yell.com - App version of Yellow Pages - handy for when yo need a number - saves wasting money on 118 services.
Charadium - online Pictionary app...much better (IMO) than Depict (mentioned above).
Words With Friends Free - turn based Scrabble-type game. Supprted by ads - upgrade to paid version if the ads get on your pip.

They're all free baby - yeaaahhhh! Get downloading!

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;8428813

Hold tight, I've quite a list:3D Convertor (turns your photos into 3D … Hold tight, I've quite a list:3D Convertor (turns your photos into 3D images if you have a pair of red/blue glasses handy)Amazon UK - shop with Amazon from your iPhoneBaby Scratch - record yourself saying stuff and then scratch it on a turntable (guaranteed to annoy!)Ents 24 - tells you what gigs/comedy/events/theatre are on near youF1 2010 app - if you're an F1 fan this gives access to commentary and live timings throughout the seasonFStream - allows you to stream BBC radio stations using stream addresses which are easily found on t'internetGoogle Earth - wicked mapping/global discovery appiHotUKDeals - the app version of this glorious siteIMDB - the movie database in App formMetro UK - read London's Metro paper via this app every weekdayMet Office - top weather app - better than the one that comes on the iPhoneOcado - get your shopping delivered, but order it via this app that works offline as well as onlineOpera Mini - in case you fancy a different browser to Safari. I'm not sold on it but thousands are...Orange Wednesday - movie news, times and trailersPS Mobile - a mobile version og PhotoShop to spruce up your photosShazam - the music tagging site - the free version lets you tag 5 tracks a month, or nowtSky Sports Score Centre - an app which shows you football scores, tables, pics etc on the goThe TrainLine - train times, prices etc. Don't pay for the National Rail one - this does the same for free.Tioti TV Free - fantastic TV guide app.TouchMouse - install the client on your PC, and you can control your mouse pointer using your iPhone as a trackpad.Wikipedia - app to access the Wikipedia site. A great idea, but a touch slow - I prefer to access the mobile site via Safari.Yell.com - App version of Yellow Pages - handy for when yo need a number - saves wasting money on 118 services.Charadium - online Pictionary app...much better (IMO) than Depict (mentioned above).Words With Friends Free - turn based Scrabble-type game. Supprted by ads - upgrade to paid version if the ads get on your pip.They're all free baby - yeaaahhhh! Get downloading!

thanks, that will keep me busy for a while !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions