Anyone got any hot tips for the National On Saturday??

8 replies
Found 1st Apr 2009
Anyone got any hot tips for the National On Saturday??

looking at doing a little flutter ??

8 Comments

my tip would be don't bother but if you do, do it through quidco with a site offering matched/free bets, so it doesn't cost you anything

Hot Tip: The Bookies will win...

Parsons Legacy .........This has an outstanding chance in a very ordinary race this year

creasote its good over fences :w00t:

hot tip...a horse will probably win it...just get a paper and close your eyes and stick a pin in the list of runners ..dont spend more than £1 each way!!

Mr Weasle;4799163

hot tip...a horse will probably win it...just get a paper and close … hot tip...a horse will probably win it...just get a paper and close your eyes and stick a pin in the list of runners ..dont spend more than £1 each way!!

Thats how I do it!

Mr Weasle;4799163

hot tip...a horse will probably win it...just get a paper and close … hot tip...a horse will probably win it...just get a paper and close your eyes and stick a pin in the list of runners ..dont spend more than £1 each way!!

like I said above go with someone that pays £20 cashback when you stake £20 if it wins, you're partly rich, if it doesn't - you get your money back

my will - ruby
& parsons legacy e/w
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247671
    2. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115

See more discussions