Anyone got any just eat codes for free?

Found 4th JulEdited by:"smith2001uk"
Afternoon all. Just got back from operations and wonder if anyone has a just eat code I may have for my first Chinese in months!

Many thanks

smith2001uk
Community Updates
AskGame of Thrones
15 Comments
CZPR-3VH5 20% off enjoy
That's amazing thank you. Can I ask how you get codes? Are they just sent in your email?
smith2001uk11 m ago

That's amazing thank you. Can I ask how you get codes? Are they just sent …That's amazing thank you. Can I ask how you get codes? Are they just sent in your email?

Yes I used to have one main account with them and order once every two weeks and never had any codes so I made another account and don't use it just signed up and pretty much receive codes every week lol
omar0201 h, 6 m ago

Yes I used to have one main account with them and order once every two …Yes I used to have one main account with them and order once every two weeks and never had any codes so I made another account and don't use it just signed up and pretty much receive codes every week lol

Have you just the one code ?
waterloo1 h, 30 m ago

Have you just the one code ?

Got another one matey 6QF2-6CT7 enjoy
omar0201 h, 54 m ago

Got another one matey 6QF2-6CT7 enjoy

Looks like the person that liked the post stole the code from me what a total scumbag thing to do.
waterloo1 h, 20 m ago

Looks like the person that liked the post stole the code from me what a …Looks like the person that liked the post stole the code from me what a total scumbag thing to do.

What a jerk mate did you order anyway or not?
omar0208 m ago

What a jerk mate did you order anyway or not?

No i tried to use the code and it had been used so did not bother in the end no big deal but somebody that does that has no morals and to like the post is just rubbing it in.
Edited by: "waterloo" 4th Jul
waterloo1 h, 0 m ago

No i tried to use the code and it had been used so did not bother in the …No i tried to use the code and it had been used so did not bother in the end no big deal but somebody that does that has no morals and to like the post is just rubbing it in.

Sorry mate just make another account lol you should pics get one
omar0203 m ago

Sorry mate just make another account lol you should pics get one

No worries a kind person just sent me a pm and gave me a code will use it tomorrow night.
Edited by: "waterloo" 5th Jul
I liked the post because they where kind and had multiple codes which I think is a good thing as I also had a spare code but I guess we’ll just make assumptions and blame me on a old post I commented on! thanks guys must be hard being so morally right all the time. cheers
kiltsandhaggis15 m ago

I liked the post because they where kind and had multiple codes which I …I liked the post because they where kind and had multiple codes which I think is a good thing as I also had a spare code but I guess we’ll just make assumptions and blame me on a old post I commented on! thanks guys must be hard being so morally right all the time. cheers

I tried to message you but you blocked the message ? and liking the post lead me to believe you used it maybe you should commented on the post not just a like so seemed strange, anyway if you never used it i take it back sorry but i still dont know who used it some scumbag took it and hope they choked and got food poisoning after eating it.
It was definitely not me who stole it. I used the first one within 5 mins as I was scared that would happen too.
smith2001uk9 m ago

It was definitely not me who stole it. I used the first one within 5 mins …It was definitely not me who stole it. I used the first one within 5 mins as I was scared that would happen too.

Don't worry i did not or will not blame you, i apologised to the person and hope they except it i was very angry and hungy at the time
Edited by: "waterloo" 5th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants