Anyone got any of the Zavvi Discounts they won't be using?

10 replies
Found 13th Oct 2009
A bit cheeky I know, but was wondering if anyone had one of the discount codes they won that they don't think they'll use, even a £2.50 one?
it would come in very handy as I've a few birthday pressies to buy before I even think about crimbo.
Major repp would be left of course

10 Comments

Blimey, you would have more luck sitting outside a train station asking for spare change...

andyat2002;6570569

Blimey, you would have more luck sitting outside a train station asking … Blimey, you would have more luck sitting outside a train station asking for spare change...

:giggle:

andyat2002;6570569

Blimey, you would have more luck sitting outside a train station asking … Blimey, you would have more luck sitting outside a train station asking for spare change...

:w00t: ditto !!!!

lol our very first begging thread lol

Supermod

Major rep? 336 posts and joined in July 2009. Not having a go...just saying...false advertising and whatnot.

magicjay1986;6570745

Major rep? 336 posts and joined in July 2009. Not having a go...just … Major rep? 336 posts and joined in July 2009. Not having a go...just saying...false advertising and whatnot.

lol :thumbsup:

big issue sold here !

bossyboots;6570880

lol :thumbsup:big issue sold here !

:lol:

LOL - used my £10 voucher and have a £2.50 one left to use.. tell you what, if I haven't used it in the next 5 months (about 2 weeks before it expires) then I'll post and the first to PM will have it.

I spent the two zavvi vouchers I had but if you send me your bank details I'll give you my salary this month :whistling:

Sloth/Mod

I still have my £100 i haven't used.............would you like it? No charge.

c'mon guys stop being horrible, its not like he's asking for a coke code now is it, that would be cheeky :prop::giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517
    3. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code45

See more discussions