Anyone got any pumpkins they would like to show off? :)

Banned 59 replies
Found 25th Oct 2016
Never been any good at art myself but always like to see other peoples talents.

59 Comments

Nope, but my dog is ready for Halloween!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r485/sicklysweetphotos/JHT/B9A7FB18-5948-44D7-9847-FE835FB36A10_zpsdwjvhc5i.jpg

"Anyone got any pumpkins they would like to show off? "
Is this another of your dubious posts MrSB?

omg I'm crying at that picture of your dog. it's hilarious. my dog is very like her/him. mine is a lab x

I would but my pumpkin has already been puréed and now in the oven in the form of a pie

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbellian

"Anyone got any pumpkins they would like to show off? "Is this another of … "Anyone got any pumpkins they would like to show off? "Is this another of your dubious posts MrSB?

I genuinely enjoy looking at peoples pumpkins.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1TqprsIYAAEr_o.jpg

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet

Very good

Does it stay on when he barks?
Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 25th Oct 2016

MrScotchBonnet

I genuinely enjoy looking at peoples pumpkins.

And so it begins ........... X)

Thought I'd throw in a witch for good measure

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rvzol5.jpg

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbellian

And so it begins ........... X)

I genuinely enjoy looking at the pumpkins people carve for Halloween.

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi

Thought I'd throw in a witch for good measure

That pumpkin looks massive!

brilly

Have you lost weight?

Original Poster Banned

haritori

Well I generally do them on the 29-30th with the kids, so I will post … Well I generally do them on the 29-30th with the kids, so I will post them but here is the last couple of years.Halloween 5 by Sean Lowe, on FlickrCatbus by Sean Lowe, on FlickrTink by Sean Lowe, on FlickrSpooktacular by Sean Lowe, on FlickrSpooktastic by Sean Lowe, on Flickr

Awesome

What are you using to give them that colour variety? little lanterns?

airfix

Have you lost weight?

just had a dump (_;)

must admit i like a good pumpkin as well, not quite on haritoris level (or scale!) but turn out not bad
unfortunately the sprog chooses what i carve so has been hello kitty, my little pony and the like X)

you doing any mrscotchbonnet?
Edited by: "brilly" 25th Oct 2016

Yep, she's a lab too.

The expression on her face X)

Gillybean177

omg I'm crying at that picture of your dog. it's hilarious. my dog is … omg I'm crying at that picture of your dog. it's hilarious. my dog is very like her/him. mine is a lab x

sickly sweet

I didn't leave it on that long but she has no idea that it's anything other than a collar, and will be wearing it for 5 minutes of fun on Halloween evening as she'll be at a dog training session!

I made one for my nephews' (aged 4 and 6) dog. It's upside down but they didn't notice and they think I'm completely awesome and can't wait to take her for a walk on Halloween!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r485/sicklysweetphotos/JHT/56C7F5A1-23BA-430B-B7C9-66FFF490BDDD_zps2e2w7xqv.jpg

MrScotchBonnet

Awesome :DWhat are you using to give them that colour variety? little … Awesome :DWhat are you using to give them that colour variety? little lanterns?

I bought some colour changing led tealights off Amazon think it was about £10.00 for 12

brilly

just had a dump (_;)must admit i like a good pumpkin as well, not quite … just had a dump (_;)must admit i like a good pumpkin as well, not quite on haritoris level (or scale!) but turn out not badunfortunately the sprog chooses what i carve so has been hello kitty, my little pony and the like X)you doing any mrscotchbonnet?

This year I think we will be having Five Nights At Freddies..

Original Poster Banned

brilly

just had a dump (_;)must admit i like a good pumpkin as well, not quite … just had a dump (_;)must admit i like a good pumpkin as well, not quite on haritoris level (or scale!) but turn out not badunfortunately the sprog chooses what i carve so has been hello kitty, my little pony and the like X)you doing any mrscotchbonnet?

No I won't be doing any this year. I have done in the past religiously but I have moved home now and don't really have anywhere good that I can display them to.

MrScotchBonnet

No I won't be doing any this year. I have done in the past religiously … No I won't be doing any this year. I have done in the past religiously but I have moved home now and don't really have anywhere good that I can display them to.

well take a photo, post it here and have an audience of 'millions'

Original Poster Banned

brilly

well take a photo, post it here and have an audience of 'millions'

Yeah, I may do.

MrScotchBonnet

No I won't be doing any this year. I have done in the past religiously … No I won't be doing any this year. I have done in the past religiously but I have moved home now and don't really have anywhere good that I can display them to.

I guess you'll just have to face it head on.

[img]lovelace-media.imgix.net/upl…gif?w=740&h=555&fit=max&auto=format[/img]

Like that guy

Original Poster Banned

RossD89

I guess you'll just have to face it head on.http://p.fod4.com/p/media/113ae83927/Zm8b1poaTHfAubpXmcQd_p4.gif

I bought a Dremel too earlier this year, anyone any advice on using one for carving? I usually use an exacto knife with saw blade attachment.

Original Poster Banned

haritori

I bought a Dremel too earlier this year, anyone any advice on using one … I bought a Dremel too earlier this year, anyone any advice on using one for carving? I usually use an exacto knife with saw blade attachment.

How long does it take you per pumpkin roughly?

i don't like to show off but...

https://scruffycitycomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/funny-pumpkin-sandbox-935399.png

Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 25th Oct 2016

Here's mine

https://www.ces.ncsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/pumpkin-simple-image.jpg

I'm going for the minimalist look.

dunno

Here's mineI'm going for the minimalist look.

Looks more like an MSE entry if you ask me.

MrScotchBonnet

How long does it take you per pumpkin roughly?

well something like Totoro (which I got the eye too close together) about 1 hour, but the simpler ones about 20-30 mins each from scratch.. but my youngest is a nut for halloween hence why I do so many, and he insists on helping with every single one, so it takes a little longer than it would on my own.

Its basically the whole night is taken up doing it, I have the elder two helping even though they aren't interested
Edited by: "haritori" 25th Oct 2016

sickly sweet

Your dogs shadow has two heads it must be the reincarnation of cerberus I'd watch my back if I was you.

DarkEnergy2012

if don't like to show off but...

DarkEnergy2012

Tits are a bit small

Can't believe I missed this post.

airfix

Tits are a bit small

if i make them any bigger & the fun police won't let me go on the rollercoasters at Thorpe Park

DarkEnergy2012

DarkEnergy2012

​Oh I don't know, he looks a big enough tit to me

Error440

Your dogs shadow has two heads it must be the reincarnation of cerberus … Your dogs shadow has two heads it must be the reincarnation of cerberus I'd watch my back if I was you.

I always knew she was 'special'.

It just means more to love.

I think it's my older dog I have to be more worried about...

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r485/sicklysweetphotos/JHT/2A3DCF5C-C8C1-4F65-8E29-7F6FABBB7DDA_zpsomvosilw.jpg

X)

DarkEnergy2012

if i make them any bigger & the fun police won't let me go on the … if i make them any bigger & the fun police won't let me go on the rollercoasters at Thorpe Park

Boobs > moobs

DarkEnergy2012

i don't like to show off but...

Your stalk has wilted in the middle X)

tommyleinen

​Oh I don't know, he looks a big enough tit to me

X)

You persuaded me to try a 'proper' pumpkin for the first time.

So, I hope you like it!

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r485/sicklysweetphotos/JHT/2F54C625-0FBE-40FD-9F7D-CD7AA268533E_zpsef1bsfqk.jpg

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet

You persuaded me to try a 'proper' pumpkin for the first time. So, I hope … You persuaded me to try a 'proper' pumpkin for the first time. So, I hope you like it!

First time my ****!

Looks awesome. Where did you get the stencil from?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430
    3. Computer upgrades22
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33

See more discussions