Groups

anyone got any tips on doing a boring degree level essay???

hey everyone, well I have a slight problem im in my first year doing business and have this really boring essay to do worth 70% and got like 8 books to read which are very thick which makes it worse as its due in a couple of weeks, anyone know any tips they have in writing essays and making them more enjoyable as im absolutely dreading it to bits!!! any help would be much appreciated, rep for best answer.
    thanks

9 Comments

whats the essay on? what uni u at?

Original Poster

its from a module on Foundations of management and organizations. i dont want to say it would make it too easy for me to be found lol if you get what i mean.

If you're drunk when you're doing an essay it's a lot more fun.

im a 3rd year doing business thats all..
    lol i understand

Original Poster

ooh really, hows the course so far? and have you got any tips?

Original Poster

The JFK;4871867

If you're drunk when you're doing an essay it's a lot more fun.

lol oh really?? dont want to regret what ive written after handing it in.

sarbjeet_;4871856

its from a module on Foundations of management and organizations. i dont … its from a module on Foundations of management and organizations. i dont want to say it would make it too easy for me to be found lol if you get what i mean.

For a start, try reading back what you have written to see if it makes sense.

Good punctuation helps.

;-)

LONGGGGGGGGGGG. I graduated last year.

A tip I was given when writing essays, do a draught 1st. RUBBISH!!! I did my Dissertation in 1 go, just typed more and more everyday, was within my word count as well, had 1 word to spare haha! I didnt do a draught, didn't read much and had few bits to use as references. PASSED 1st time lol.

Just pace urself really best tip. Don''t do wat most students do, get to the night b4 hand in and pack urself with pro plus and work all night.

Original Poster

jonny2k1;4872027

LONGGGGGGGGGGG. I graduated last year.A tip I was given when writing … LONGGGGGGGGGGG. I graduated last year.A tip I was given when writing essays, do a draught 1st. RUBBISH!!! I did my Dissertation in 1 go, just typed more and more everyday, was within my word count as well, had 1 word to spare haha! I didnt do a draught, didn't read much and had few bits to use as references. PASSED 1st time lol.Just pace urself really best tip. Don''t do wat most students do, get to the night b4 hand in and pack urself with pro plus and work all night.

yup defo not me lol, does pro plus really work? thanks for the tips guys keep em comming.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764279
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions