Groups

Anyone got any tips on getting my EE broadband cost reduced, I'm paying over the odds at £40 pm when new customers pay around £28pm from most providers

cheaper broadband £££

8 Comments

Move supplier.

Banned

if the price has gone up recently ie extra tax your entitled to leave use this as bargaining chip to get a better deal

Ring... tell them your cancelli g due to new customers paying xxxxx amount and youve seen BT doing it at xxxxx amount and cashback.
    They will then offer a price... you say no and put phone down.
    Next couple of calls should be a better price.

Or just cancel and move as BT and Virgin reliability seems excellent.

Need to be out of (or coming to the end of) your contract in order to get retention deals.

bern67

Anyone got any tips on getting my EE broadband cost reduced, I'm paying … Anyone got any tips on getting my EE broadband cost reduced, I'm paying over the odds at £40 pm when new customers pay around £28pm from most providers

Are you in or out of contract, or about to be out of contract soon?

Plusnet are doing fibre unlimited for 25 a month or 22.50 if you pay line rental upfront. If you count the 70 quid quidco it works out about 17 per month.(12m contract) I've just set up my move from BT

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Are you in or out of contract, or about to be out of contract soon?

​out of contract but getting a data boost on my mobile
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …33
      2. Car park fine UKPC1111
      3. Anyone bought from Tobydeals.com?11
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD23

See more discussions