Groups

Anyone got experience of a G2 Touch phone (T Mobile)

Was instore with T Mobile looking at phones to upgrade to, quite liked the look of the G2.
    Was wondering if there are any members with this phone that can offer their opinion.
    Main uses will be... talking, texting, listening to music and going on the internet/facebook/HUKD etc. With this in mind is the G2 a good option?
    What are the downloadable applications like? does the GPS function well? is the touchscreen responsive?
    Tell me your experience..

4 Comments

My brother actually had a G1 on TMobile, after 12 months he's planning to get an iphone as hes saying the internet on it is simply not good enough. I told him to get a HTC HD 2 if it was free on upgrade as the internet on it is excellent, quite like the iphone. you can get facebook, twitter etc too, aswell as messenger and ms offie applications too.

I wouldnt get the G2, i'd say take a look at the HTC HD 2 handset at the tmobile store and then reconsider at your pleasure

apps are quite good
    talking and texting good
    dunno about internet. ALOT better on HD2.
    GPS is excellent and locks on quite fast.
    touchscreen is pretty good and v. responsive!

Hope that helps

Dad got it for christmas

Apps are good (only using free ones and really happy with them)
    Touchscreen very responsive
    Internet is very quick

He would definitely recommend it, but if you do get one make sure you connect to google account the first time you turn the phone on otherwise you can have big problems doing it in the future, dad ended up having to restore factory settings to do it

Original Poster

punji;7510215

My brother actually had a G1 on TMobile, after 12 months he's planning to … My brother actually had a G1 on TMobile, after 12 months he's planning to get an iphone as hes saying the internet on it is simply not good enough. I told him to get a HTC HD 2 if it was free on upgrade as the internet on it is excellent, quite like the iphone. you can get facebook, twitter etc too, aswell as messenger and ms offie applications too.I wouldnt get the G2, i'd say take a look at the HTC HD 2 handset at the tmobile store and then reconsider at your pleasure

czar.nik;7511494

apps are quite goodtalking and texting gooddunno about internet. ALOT … apps are quite goodtalking and texting gooddunno about internet. ALOT better on HD2.GPS is excellent and locks on quite fast.touchscreen is pretty good and v. responsive! Hope that helps

kelly_o_fanatic;7517493

Dad got it for christmasApps are good (only using free ones and really … Dad got it for christmasApps are good (only using free ones and really happy with them)Touchscreen very responsiveInternet is very quickHe would definitely recommend it, but if you do get one make sure you connect to google account the first time you turn the phone on otherwise you can have big problems doing it in the future, dad ended up having to restore factory settings to do it

Thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions