anyone got feedback on www.topstarmailshare.co.uk

Found 5th Oct 2007
topstarmailshare.co.uk

i applied my CV on fish4jobs and i got an email today saying they saw my cv there, and as i have done clerical and computers etc...lol... anyway ive heard a lot of 'companies' do this to rip ppl off..just wanted to know if anyones done it or anything??

topstarmailshare.co.uk

5 Comments

Whois

Domain name: topstarmailshare.co.uk Registrant: Gary … Domain name: topstarmailshare.co.uk Registrant: Gary Hickman Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: Marketing Solutions South East Limi Violet Hill Road Stowmarket IP14 1NN GB Registrar: Schlund + Partner AG [Tag = SCHLUND] URL: http://registrar.schlund.info Relevant dates: Registered on: 02-Jul-2007 Renewal date: 02-Jul-2009 Last updated: 05-Sep-2007 Registration status: Registered until renewal date. Name servers: ns1.webhostcore.com ns2.webhostcore.com

I wouldn't trust it myself to be honest.

Go to this forum:

homeworking.com/cgi…ics

Type in Top Star Mailshare and you'll find all the info.

To save you some time - Scam!

Original Poster

thanks guys...

anyone know of any of these type of jobs that are legit?? as it would be ideal for me

Again I'd refer you to the homeworking forums. They seem to know what they are talking about over there and would be the best place to find legit jobs.

As a rule though:

1) If they have a 'membership' fee or any upfront payment then its most likely a scam

2) If they are paying something that seems very high (£1 for each envelope stuffed or £6 to type a page of text etc) there must be a catch somewhere!

top star mail share, its a scam, ive been waiting 3 months now and still not heard anything. ive phoned 3 times and spoke to a really rude man. im in the process of trying to get my £30 back, will keep you updated
Post a comment
@
    Text