Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone got full membership on preloved?

Hi, Has anyone got the full membership on preloved and would be able to get me a phone number off an ad please??
    The ad has been on there 8 days, but its still saying new so I cant get the details.
    Help appreciated
    Thanksx

11 Comments

ooo i wonder if we are looking at the same thing lol i dont have a full membership but thought at least we could see the advert after 8days i know it only £5 but i dont want to spend £5 just incase the item gone.

Original Poster

Thats my point exactly,lol.
    I would pay it, but I dont use the site. I dont think 8 days is classes as new

Original Poster

What you looking at on there?

link the ad

the stokke yellow carrycot from shaz i am using the same puschair i had for my son 6yrs ago but thinking if i buy the carrycot least it will make it feel like i am not. how about you, and when you due x

Original Poster

I'm after Silver cross dolls pram for mother in law. :o)
    They are stupid prices everywhere, thats why I think its already gone

well good luck finding one

mlw6907

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033175690/12e3ffcd.html

You have pm

could u find out the number on preloved for me please link is preloved.co.uk/fus…tml

ferretlover

could u find out the number on preloved for me please link … could u find out the number on preloved for me please link ishttp://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1033298245/a452c70e.html

No number on the ad.Email only by the looks of it

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
    4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions