Anyone got had their central heating on yet?

Banned
Just wondered if I was being a wuss, or if its damn cold out

36 Comments

had coal fire on and central heating on this week........definetely feels like the end of the year.

Banned

had it on wednesday night as it was flippin cold, but warm here today

Banned

getting colder had rubbish weather also

put it on for the first time in months today!

mod

Had it on a bit over last few days - winter duvet coming out later also

Original Poster Banned

tinkers;6213607

had coal fire on and central heating on this week........definetely feels … had coal fire on and central heating on this week........definetely feels like the end of the year.

sassie;6213612

had it on wednesday night as it was flippin cold, but warm here today

dj_urban;6213614

getting colder had rubbish weather also

Thank god for that :w00t: I thought I was turning into a right pansy

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;6213621

Had it on a bit over last few days - winter duvet coming out later also

Oh yeah, tell me about it, my 13togmiester is on the bed ready for tonight.

Whatever happens between August 31st and September 1st to turn the weather so cold :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

How many of you had to call a plumber out to have a look at it, or at least winced when you turned it on :lol:

Banned

my winter quilt has never come off

Not had it on yet. But we have been close.

which part of the country do all the wusses live that have put thier heating on

Im guessing us southerners are well 'ard :prop:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6213633

my winter quilt has never come off

LMAO!!! you big jessy

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6213639

Gutted it's getting colder, plus the xfactor has started, so you know … Gutted it's getting colder, plus the xfactor has started, so you know Christmas is approaching, going to be long lonely winter :cry:Excuse me just feeling sorry for myself :lol: but yeah the heating has been on.

Awww babes, whats up??

xfactor starting is good for you girlies aint it? Got 'Dancing on Ice' soon, whoop whoop :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;6213643

Not had it on yet. But we have been close.

Yeah but you dont need it cos you are constantly sweating that an axe weilding murderer is about to burst through the door :roll:

Original Poster Banned

richp;6213672

which part of the country do all the wusses live that have put thier … which part of the country do all the wusses live that have put thier heating on :pIm guessing us southerners are well 'ard :prop:

No you have warmer weather.....duh :?

Bet Hugh Hefner never has to worry about putting on the extra quilt! :-D

Sadly for me out comes the 13 tog and all my moneys off to British gas!:-(

Banned

sculpturatus;6213692

LMAO!!! you big jessy

well its hardly been warm enough

been on for a week, i live in scotland,

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6213713

Bet Hugh Hefner never has to worry about putting on the extra quilt! … Bet Hugh Hefner never has to worry about putting on the extra quilt! :-DSadly for me out comes the 13 tog and all my moneys off to British gas!:-(

I'm gonna stuff my duvet with a few pussycat dolls and see if that does anything for me :thumbsup:

Maybe 'saturdays'

Original Poster Banned

sassie;6213714

well its hardly been warm enough

You need someone to cuddle up to hun, but no its really turned crap

Original Poster Banned

craig guy;6213716

been on for a week, i live in scotland,

Ooo, you had any flooding? It flooded the A1 just up the road from me, not impressed, cold weather and torrential rain :x

sculpturatus;6213704

Yeah but you dont need it cos you are constantly sweating that an axe … Yeah but you dont need it cos you are constantly sweating that an axe weilding murderer is about to burst through the door :roll:

Pardon, Its not that bad in Scotland!(where I live) :?

my duvets been on since wed i'm blinkin freezing http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/smilies/thcold.gif

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;6213791

Pardon, Its not that bad in Scotland!(where I live) :?

Sorry was confusing you with borolad....doh!

hotukdeals.com/ite…od/

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6213798

I have just put mine on, was tad cold

WELL PUT SOME CLOTHES ON LASS!!!! (re avatar)

Ooooo I say :w00t:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar62263_75.gif

Original Poster Banned

jennybubbles;6213801

my duvets been on since wed i'm blinkin freezing

:lol: you look it hun, get wrapped up in that duvet and cuddle up to someone warm

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6213819

I have got cold hands and feet!

Warm heart

sculpturatus;6213861

Sorry was confusing you with … Sorry was confusing you with borolad....doh!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/335514/oh-my-god/

:thumbsup:

no not even felt the need,still had the backdoor open most evenings, its ok in the southeast

I just moved into a new house and don't even know how my central heating works :whistling:

yup its starting to get really cold. last couple weeks ive been searching shops for some nice winter woolies and thinking about getting my winter coat out

Original Poster Banned

Russ2626;6214084

I just moved into a new house and don't even know how my central heating … I just moved into a new house and don't even know how my central heating works :whistling:

I'm guessing there will be a button marked 'central heating' under a big white fing called a boiler, and you press it and a red light comes on

Original Poster Banned

donnaraine;6214144

yup its starting to get really cold. last couple weeks ive been searching … yup its starting to get really cold. last couple weeks ive been searching shops for some nice winter woolies and thinking about getting my winter coat out

I'm not sure the winter stock is out in the shops yet. Though saying that I know the christmas stock is starting to show on the shelves

sculpturatus;6214180

I'm not sure the winter stock is out in the shops yet. Though saying … I'm not sure the winter stock is out in the shops yet. Though saying that I know the christmas stock is starting to show on the shelves

ive seen a couple jumpers here and there but nothing really nice yet. also winter boots are starting to appear now

I was frozen last night, I couldnt sleep

It does seem to be getting alot colder now

fire & heating on and still cold
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions