Anyone got John Lewis coffee & cake vouchers lately?

Posted 4th Feb
I haven't received any coffee & cake vouchers from John Lewis for quite some time now. Have they stopped them or is it just my account?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I received some yesterday in the post, absolutely nothing of interest to me. They should bring back to the free coffee and cake, at least that would get me in to their store for a browse.

39832251-agvLh.jpg
39832330-3QJba.jpgI had my last one in November. Then nothing in December and January. But just checked my John Lewis app and I have surprisingly got the free hot drink and cake valid until April 2020.

I've never received any vouchers usually just get it on the app. Maybe download the app and register your account.
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 4th Feb
Haircut_10004/02/2020 10:01

I received some yesterday in the post, absolutely nothing of interest to …I received some yesterday in the post, absolutely nothing of interest to me. They should bring back to the free coffee and cake, at least that would get me in to their store for a browse.[Image]

Indeed, that free coffee and cake was a good excuse into browsing and eventually buying from there.
I got one last month
I've got one on my account valid until April, girlfriend the same
deleted1781204/02/2020 10:50

If this thread goes missing, this is the reason why:"John Lewis & Partners …If this thread goes missing, this is the reason why:"John Lewis & Partners suspended from hotukdeals"

yikes.... saw this few days ago.!
Edited by: "Tiddly_fiddly" 4th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants