Groups

anyone got kinect?

would like some solid reviews as i heard nothing...daughter wants 1 for xmas see

18 Comments

amazon.co.uk/Kin…8-1

Some reviews here,sorry don't even have a 360 to comment myself.

Banned

a mate of mine has one, sounds terrible when he talks to us through it in a party, he put a game in and it sounded even worse through the mic, i wont be buying one after hearing him talk through it

I have one. Kids love it...........especially Kinect Sports & Kinectimals. Have played in all kinds of lighting and had no problems at all. Also used it for chat earlier and it was fine (you just have to set the mic up properly first in the options)

Banned

works perfect for me so dunno whats going on zer0cool.

really impressed with it myself actually the sports is amazing and the chat is fine.

really good if you can afford it then get it. if not wait abit till at least some more games come out

People are saying there is alot of lag, is that true? If it's like the wii then that's not too bad.,

Does anyone who has purchased kinect also have the wii, is it quite different or similar?

I have an xbox 360 so i'm interested in buying it.

The lag isn't bad at all. Varies on game to game as well depending on how much they've put into it. Only one i've noticed it on is the game in Adventures where you are batting the balls back..........but my eldest has no probs......perhaps i'm old and slow. X)

No worse the Wii or Move.

Played it today , Wow its awesome , remembers only early stages yet. Admittingly there is a little lag in some games.

A little lag but it doesn't affect gameplay. It brings the family together like the wii but with hd graphics the technology is great really glad we got ours.

I have it and I'm 27 and it's a lot of fun haven't noticed any lag worse than you get on the wii.

natversion1

I have it and I'm 27 and it's a lot of fun haven't noticed any lag worse … I have it and I'm 27 and it's a lot of fun haven't noticed any lag worse than you get on the wii.

Same im 26 and play it when my daughter has gone to bed.l My arms and shoulders have been sore since i got it.

Original Poster

Might not trade the wii in just yet due to mixed reviews

great, looks like I might just have to get one. How many people does it recognise, can you play a 4 player game with 1 kinect?

Banned

BBC CLICK did a review (its on bbc news channel today).

Said the games so far are very poor and its very laggy compared to Wii / Move.

4 players can't play at once i think but in turns (like 4 player wii bowling) you can on some games.

Banned

r4ge

great, looks like I might just have to get one. How many people does … great, looks like I might just have to get one. How many people does it recognise, can you play a 4 player game with 1 kinect?

its strictly one player as far as I can tell

csiman

its strictly one player as far as I can tell

Two players

It seems you need to be a minimum of 6 feet away from the telly for single player and 8 feet for two player, anyone confirm this?

Goonieman

It seems you need to be a minimum of 6 feet away from the telly for … It seems you need to be a minimum of 6 feet away from the telly for single player and 8 feet for two player, anyone confirm this?

That's about right though I've heard if you put kinect at about 6 foot off the ground it can shorten this a bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions