Groups

Anyone got or had TMJ?

Had it for a few months now! And it has just recently started to really hurt when i chew! argh. Can't be doing with this for the rest of me life.

8 Comments

NO. It sounds horrible. What is it?

I assume you have seen and had advice from your dentist?

Maybe this will help a little:
    tmj.org/sel…asp

TMJ, doesnt that increase your bullet penetration?

...must stop playing COD..

Tanchi;7620430

TMJ, doesnt that increase your bullet penetration?...must stop playing … TMJ, doesnt that increase your bullet penetration?...must stop playing COD..

Awesome...! this made me laught and wish I was playing now. (+REP)

to be honest thats the first thing tht came to my mind! (COD) lol but i beleive its FMJ which stands for Full Metal Jacket! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeah went to the dentist, and she said that give it another 3 months to wait for another check up.. so will have atleast that to wait.

Banned

yeah ive got it and with a constant high pitch ringing in my left ear......been waiting to see a consultant since last march!!! had 2 appointments both in the wrong departments who didnt have a clue.....1 saying im imagining it!!

stems from a broken jaw about 10 years ago........and its constant aggravation:(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions