Anyone got prime video issues this morning?

Posted 7th Nov
It’s not working for me on Roku or iPhone app.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
Just tried a movie and tv episode and it worked fine, this was on my ipad air
Plays perfectly on my laptop
@joxeruk2000

Is your broadband working properly, have you run a speed test?

fast.com/
Netflix is working fine but prime not. :/
4Real201607/11/2019 10:03

@joxeruk2000Is your broadband working properly, have you run a speed …@joxeruk2000Is your broadband working properly, have you run a speed test?https://fast.com/

Yes it’s working. I’ve downloaded a new audio book and Netflix is playing fine. Speed test was normal. Yet prime won’t load on my phone and on Roku it says internet connection issue.
Yes - says internet connection has failed but Netflix and other apps on the TV work.
jsophiex07/11/2019 10:11

Yes - says internet connection has failed but Netflix and other apps on …Yes - says internet connection has failed but Netflix and other apps on the TV work.

Not just me then.
Working fine for me on both the iPhone app and Safari browser in High Sierra on a Macbook.
joxeruk200007/11/2019 10:12

Not just me then.

No, glad I came across this post as I’ve restarted the hub several times thinking that was the issue!
Was working but not now, tried it through the tv and PS4 still no service but everything else is ok.
Mines back up and running now.
Last night it lost playback position on 2 different videos which I've not seen happen before.
PeacePipe07/11/2019 10:49

Last night it lost playback position on 2 different videos which I've not …Last night it lost playback position on 2 different videos which I've not seen happen before.

I find only Netflix is accurate on play back position. Now tv and prime are never in the right playback position. That’s on Roku.
All working fine over 4g Android mobile device
joxeruk200007/11/2019 12:20

I find only Netflix is accurate on play back position. Now tv and prime …I find only Netflix is accurate on play back position. Now tv and prime are never in the right playback position. That’s on Roku.

Last night Amazon video on Android reset both to unplayed when I clicked to resume which I have never seen before.
Now TV is generally the worst service especially on a PC.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants