Groups

Anyone got problems with Quidco

most of the sites arnt working through quidco for me, im getting an error page with 'Tracking issues detected' tells me to do various things like clear cookies, check my security settings etc etc all of which ive done, im still having problems, any suggestions?

9 Comments

Strange one! Some work whilst others dont for me too.

Original Poster

harlzter;2589218

Strange one! Some work whilst others dont for me too.

Yes thats whats happening as from today for me, most of them arn't working, have you always had this prob? Or do you think its something on their end?

hotukdeals.com/for…592

This been mentioned on the Quidco thread before, try the solution in the link above. it worked for me a few weeks ago.

I have the same problem. None tracked for the last 2 weeks.. :cry:

Infact they are not even responding to my Enquiries!!!

nadss;2589269

Yes thats whats happening as from today for me, most of them arn't … Yes thats whats happening as from today for me, most of them arn't working, have you always had this prob? Or do you think its something on their end?

Ive had this problem before but that was on all the links, even links from here (basically anything with a referral id in them) but that was all or nothing and down to a setting in kaspersky, this time its random. To double check what security have you got installed?

Original Poster

kidcat;2589326

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2241928&postcount=2592This been mentioned on the Quidco thread before, try the solution in the link above. it worked for me a few weeks ago.

Thanks kidcat, have just tried that, but cant see any eye symbol to unblock

I've not had any problems with Quidco other than the £100 from O2 tracking but doing nothing else

Original Poster

harlzter;2589332

Ive had this problem before but that was on all the links, even links … Ive had this problem before but that was on all the links, even links from here (basically anything with a referral id in them) but that was all or nothing and down to a setting in kaspersky, this time its random. To double check what security have you got installed?

Got Macafee, im sure it must be like you said and something to do with my security settings, been trying to sort it but to no avail, took the easier option and have installed firefox, will use that for quidco from now on, thanks for your help harlzter

rangermastiffs;2589403

Use "Firefox":thumbsup:http://uk.downloads.yahoo.com/firefox/

Good idea, done it, works fine thanks:thumbsup:

Repd everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions