Anyone got sky and have BT sport if so how much was you charged?

Posted 15th Jan 2019
anyone got sky and have BT sport if so how much was you charged
thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Sky VM etc?
fearona15/01/2019 10:00

Sky VM etc?

I'm with BT broadband at the moment and get BT sport half price but im with sky for TV but sky have their fibre max deal on at the moment is there any cheap way of getting BT sport sorry to ramble on
knighty1YNWA15/01/2019 10:03

I'm with BT broadband at the moment and get BT sport half price but im …I'm with BT broadband at the moment and get BT sport half price but im with sky for TV but sky have their fibre max deal on at the moment is there any cheap way of getting BT sport sorry to ramble on

Bt sport is expensive on sky, cheapest ive seen it was around £9 a month mark. That was half price then reduced again. That was going through wowcher.
Deleted_15/01/2019 10:22

Bt sport is expensive on sky, cheapest ive seen it was around £9 a month …Bt sport is expensive on sky, cheapest ive seen it was around £9 a month mark. That was half price then reduced again. That was going through wowcher.

Ye that's what I was thinking it would be expensive I've kept my eye out for the Wowcher deal but unfortunately it hasn't come on there
I have Sky but get my BT Sport through EE who I have my mobile contract with. It's a fiver a month for the app plus an extra five if you want to cast but I just mirror it from my phone and it works fine. Can cancel at anytime so will do for the close season
I found this earlier I don't know if it works Hi guys,

try this link and see what it offers you.

secureorder.bt.com/con…ccd

This is only available to non BT Broadband customer, might be cheaper. Not sure! Links been active for well over 12 months.

The deal WAS - £11.49 per mnth no up front fee + free HD for 3 mnths then £5 after, all on 12mnth contract. Can check though.

Cheers
Yes, I have BT Sport for free on sky. Was on offer when I signed up
djdanj891 h, 28 m ago

Yes, I have BT Sport for free on sky. Was on offer when I signed up

I've always had BT broadband do always had it half price but they have been messing me about and sky fibre max is on offer so don't know weather to take the plunge
BT Sport on Sky with BT BB is £12 standard price
BT Sport on Sky without BT BB is £27.99 standard price

BT broadband customers get a better deal for prices, HD addon is £6.50 per month regardless of the broadband.
_-Richie-_15/01/2019 20:53

BT Sport on Sky with BT BB is £12 standard priceBT Sport on Sky without BT …BT Sport on Sky with BT BB is £12 standard priceBT Sport on Sky without BT BB is £27.99 standard priceBT broadband customers get a better deal for prices, HD addon is £6.50 per month regardless of the broadband.

I'm changing from BT broadband to sky broadband so I lose BT sport
knighty1YNWA15/01/2019 20:55

I'm changing from BT broadband to sky broadband so I lose BT sport

You won't lose it, you'll just pay more if you want to keep it, if you have an active Sky TV subscription you can be classed as a BT Sport Channel Only customer, at most you'll pay £27.99 per month and possibly an activation fee.
At the minute if you visit This Page it's £27.99 with free activation, Wowcher previous had it for £13.99 per month with a £20 activation, tends to be cheaper outside the footie season.
_-Richie-_2 m ago

You won't lose it, you'll just pay more if you want to keep it, if you …You won't lose it, you'll just pay more if you want to keep it, if you have an active Sky TV subscription you can be classed as a BT Sport Channel Only customer, at most you'll pay £27.99 per month and possibly an activation fee.At the minute if you visit This Page it's £27.99 with free activation, Wowcher previous had it for £13.99 per month with a £20 activation, tends to be cheaper outside the footie season.

Ye I think I'm better off waiting to see if a Wowcher deal comes up thanks mate
I have a full sky package and refuse to pay for BT on top, its so steep. I subscribe to an IPTV subscritption for my Rugby needs
KapA17/01/2019 11:09

I have a full sky package and refuse to pay for BT on top, its so steep. I …I have a full sky package and refuse to pay for BT on top, its so steep. I subscribe to an IPTV subscritption for my Rugby needs

I've got IPTV mate but it's not the best don't want to be halfway through a game and it going off
knighty1YNWA2 m ago

I've got IPTV mate but it's not the best don't want to be halfway through …I've got IPTV mate but it's not the best don't want to be halfway through a game and it going off

get a good IPTV then
I've tried loads mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants