Groups

Anyone got that new crochet mag?

Did anyone get a copy of the new learn to crochet magazine that came out at start of jan?
    I've looked everywhere for one so if anyone has one they'd be willing to send me I'd be very grateful. I don't need the wool and will happily cover costs.
    Thanks

8 Comments

My mum was after it and managed to get it from our local costcutter and got the 2nd copy left there for her friend, didn't have anymore after that.
    You can subscribe online and delivery is free, although don't know if your wanting it long term...

link ]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

Just wanted to try it first but couldn't remember the name! Haven't seen it anywhere yet think I've missed first issue now.
    Thanks for helping

Well she just bought it last week, after looking everywhere for it too lol, will check back to see if they've got anymore in tomorrow and get a copy for you if they do.

Off topic....but are runrig still going????? I was more a simple minds fan!

Original Poster

mai;7524022

Well she just bought it last week, after looking everywhere for it too … Well she just bought it last week, after looking everywhere for it too lol, will check back to see if they've got anymore in tomorrow and get a copy for you if they do.

Thanks very much that would be really kind, thought I'd give it a try at 99p but don't want to sign up at full cost!

Original Poster

fern37;7524028

Off topic....but are runrig still going????? I was more a simple minds … Off topic....but are runrig still going????? I was more a simple minds fan!

Yes! Got new lead singer(who's v. good) and still playing live. We went to there 30th anniversary concert about 5yrs ago at Stirling it was amazing. They played in England in dec and I'm gutted I couldn't get a babysitter as never like to miss a concert when they come down here

lostscot;7524043

Thanks very much that would be really kind, thought I'd give it a try at … Thanks very much that would be really kind, thought I'd give it a try at 99p but don't want to sign up at full cost!

Hey I checked today but unfortunately they didnt have any more copies, hope you find it eventually!

Original Poster

Thanks for looking really appreciate it. Rep left for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions