anyone got the amazon or google , alexa thing are they any good which would you recommend

Found 30th Oct 2017
thnking of buying this as a gift for Christmas want them to have the better one, friend has the amazon alexa one he likes it do not know anyone with the google one, person I am buying for does not have amazon prime
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I talk to myself but as im getting a bit deaf i have to shout.
PS. I listed some alternate devices in the comment below (7 March 2017):

[ hotukdeals.com/com…980 ]
fanpages1 h, 33 m ago

@miles136 You have already commented in the thread below (from September …@miles136 You have already commented in the thread below (from September 2016):"Amazon Echo discussion thread"[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-echo-discussion-thread-2520675 ]Also see:"Amazon Echo Dot" (December 2016)[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-echo-dot-2587523 ]

thats 2016 this is 2017
mercslkman6 m ago

thats 2016 this is 2017

Yes. miles' question caters for both years.
fanpages5 m ago

Yes. miles' question caters for both years.

your one hell of a sad person who has to stroll through miles comments just to quote an old ask , why dont you just not comment instead of commenting like that you must have one boring life
mercslkman4 m ago

your one hell of a sad person who has to stroll through miles comments …your one hell of a sad person who has to stroll through miles comments just to quote an old ask , why dont you just not comment instead of commenting like that you must have one boring life

*you're

...and I didn't have to "stroll through" anybody's comments; I contributed to the original thread so it was instantly recalled.

Thanks for your advice though.
fanpages16 h, 17 m ago

@miles136 You have already commented in the thread below (from September …@miles136 You have already commented in the thread below (from September 2016):"Amazon Echo discussion thread"[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-echo-discussion-thread-2520675 ]Also see:"Amazon Echo Dot" (December 2016)[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/amazon-echo-dot-2587523 ]

but my memmory is well bad these days
miles1362 m ago

but my memmory is well bad these days

and things can change they get up dates some are good some are bad so the question still stands which is best?
miles1365 h, 59 m ago

and things can change they get up dates some are good some are bad so the …and things can change they get up dates some are good some are bad so the question still stands which is best?

ive just muted them miles they always write negative comments on peoples posts,they even got a telling off once for keep voting cold on peoples deals so that just sums up what sort of person they are, cannot be bothered with people like that easier just block n ignore them at least now i wont see anything from them, hope you are doing ok buddy
mercslkman3 h, 12 m ago

ive just muted them miles they always write negative comments on peoples …ive just muted them miles they always write negative comments on peoples posts,they even got a telling off once for keep voting cold on peoples deals so that just sums up what sort of person they are, cannot be bothered with people like that easier just block n ignore them at least now i wont see anything from them, hope you are doing ok buddy

Sorry miles', I thought I was trying to be helpful pointing you (back) to a collection of members that would have some insight into your question (here).

Yes, I got "told off" for keep voting cold. I never got any praise for voting hot on other "Deals" for years, so now I don't bother at all.

I also write positive comments, but why let facts get in the way of somebody else's opinion, huh?

Hope somebody responds soon (given all the 'bumps' this thread has had now)!
mercslkman3 h, 30 m ago

ive just muted them miles they always write negative comments on peoples …ive just muted them miles they always write negative comments on peoples posts,they even got a telling off once for keep voting cold on peoples deals so that just sums up what sort of person they are, cannot be bothered with people like that easier just block n ignore them at least now i wont see anything from them, hope you are doing ok buddy

The only negative comments I see here are yours.

@miles136 I wouldn't bother to be honest. I bought one as a gift and it disappointed the recipient. Alexa didn't understand most things that were said to 'her' and all it got used for was a kitchen timer. They were happy to get shot of it.

There's very little point unless your giftee is into spending a lot more money on home automation.
Be careful as voice recognition software has trouble recognising certain accents

youtube.com/wat…euU
went for alexa, it was love from the first day
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants