Anyone got the HTC HD2?

14 replies
Found 3rd Feb 2010
Mines coming tomorrow
Pros?cons?
any websites were i can download free stuff for it?
thanks, will rep anybody usefull xx

14 Comments

xda-developer forums is v good.

Banned

LOL Kerri why on earth have you got a hd2?

i'd be asking all of the above questions before i ordered a phone :whistling:

some apps here
mobileheart.com/cel…spx

Original Poster

dataload;7736792

i'd be asking all of the above questions before i ordered a phone … i'd be asking all of the above questions before i ordered a phone :whistling:some apps herehttp://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-softwares/2009-HTC-HD2-Software.aspx

thanks repped x

OMG, who'd get one of those *chuckles*

...the girl doesn't want an iPhone, doesn't mind a large phone, wants decent spec and doesn't mind overlooking WinMo...

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;7737217

OMG, who'd get one of those *chuckles*...the girl doesn't want an iPhone, … OMG, who'd get one of those *chuckles*...the girl doesn't want an iPhone, doesn't mind a large phone, wants decent spec and doesn't mind overlooking WinMo...

SirBargainsALot;7737217

OMG, who'd get one of those *chuckles*...the girl doesn't want an iPhone, … OMG, who'd get one of those *chuckles*...the girl doesn't want an iPhone, doesn't mind a large phone, wants decent spec and doesn't mind overlooking WinMo...

most girls like them large :-D

dataload;7737340

most girls like them large :-D

All the better for the touching...

Banned

well kerri if you do think its too big but like the rest of the phone let me know as i have a HD which is a little smaller. ill pay extra on top too

Original Poster

bykergrove;7737973

well kerri if you do think its too big but like the rest of the phone let … well kerri if you do think its too big but like the rest of the phone let me know as i have a HD which is a little smaller. ill pay extra on top too

you said why on earth did i get it lol?

Banned

kerri_ you said why on earth did i get it lol?

Original Poster

bykergrove;7738328

because

sexist!! x

kerri_ sexist!! x

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894