Anyone got Twinkly branded App controlled Christmas Lights?

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Hi,

Just asking on the chance someone can help me out.
Twinkly are offering a mic module for the twinkly lights if you have two or more Twinkly branded lights.
I have one set, just wondering if anyone would be willing to Private Message me the Mac Address of their lights? The Mac is just needed for the application form and prove they are twinkly lights I guess.
Any help appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Sorry I cant help you, but curious are these Twinkly lights any good? Are they easy to setup? I like how the video show they do different patterns, but wonder how easy it is to get right? As I guess you need to make sure the lights are in the right places ?
Bob2460127/12/2019 07:25

Sorry I cant help you, but curious are these Twinkly lights any good? Are …Sorry I cant help you, but curious are these Twinkly lights any good? Are they easy to setup? I like how the video show they do different patterns, but wonder how easy it is to get right? As I guess you need to make sure the lights are in the right places ?

These are great, literally the next level and envy of those who see them in operation.
They are up and working within a minute, just need the Twinkly app. There are loads of pre-built patterns, or u can create your own.
I have the icicle variety, but even if you get the strings, u place them how you want, then use the camera Mapping feature of the app to work out where the lights are. The App mapping is quite accurate.
The lights are amazing, cost is high granted, but worth every penny.
The other thing is, I have these as outdoor lights, so have them hooked up to an Active Plug, so can all be controlled from anywhere without have to go outside to manually switch on. (the app also has a timer if you don't have an active plug)
P.S. Get the Gen II lights
Edited by: "Sharpharp" 27th Dec 2019
Sharpharp27/12/2019 19:44

These are great, literally the next level and envy of those who see them …These are great, literally the next level and envy of those who see them in operation.They are up and working within a minute, just need the Twinkly app. There are loads of pre-built patterns, or u can create your own.I have the icicle variety, but even if you get the strings, u place them how you want, then use the camera Mapping feature of the app to work out where the lights are. The App mapping is quite accurate.The lights are amazing, cost is high granted, but worth every penny.The other thing is, I have these as outdoor lights, so have them hooked up to an Active Plug, so can all be controlled from anywhere without have to go outside to manually switch on. (the app also has a timer if you don't have an active plug)P.S. Get the Gen II lights

Thank you so much, it does sound like something I would like (I'm into Hue at the moment), just got to wait for the prices to drop a bit though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions